Sorry,its turbo lights again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry,its turbo lights again.

Got a 90, 2.4lt. I have spent an hour looking through old posts. But can someone please tell me the exact use of the green and red leds. I assume the green is turbo boost. Is the red one low boost or an engine check? Truck drives fine,the green is rather intermittent ,but the red is on all the time. I repeat the truck drives fine. Just want to know finally what exactly they do. Again if truck drives ok and mpg is ok ,does it really matter if the leds are intermittent?

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Got a 90, 2.4lt. I have spent an hour looking through old posts. But can someone please tell me the exact use of the green and red leds. I assume the green is turbo boost. Is the red one low boost or an engine check? Truck drives fine,the green is rather intermittent ,but the red is on all the time. I repeat the truck drives fine. Just want to know finally what exactly they do. Again if truck drives ok and mpg is ok ,does it really matter if the leds are intermittent?
    Does the truck drive OK?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Assuming it does, the green LED will come on when the turbo is boosting, the other one should not be on at all (when driving).
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Driven a couple of AT , 2.4s", and my manual feels quicker if anything. So the red led is a check light and nothing to do with low boost? Assume i can do a diagnostic check? Appreciate your reply by the way. Like to read a 2.4lt owners manual. Downloaded the 2.4l, but of course no turbo info.

Comment

Working...
        X