X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay classic car section

found this old landcruiser

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

could be a good tower for someone but could be all it's money at £1500. i love old cars

Would love it but nowhere to store it!!

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Also would love it but no money,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I love 'ebay' classics. So tempting though, and very dangerous. I do like my classic cars.

Comment

You do find some nice motors in the classics section (If you can find the classics section!)
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Also would love it but no money,
            Same!

Comment

Is that bid about its money or will it go for more than that ? Seems a bit steep

Comment

Originally posted by tristanjay View Post
                Is that bid about its money or will it go for more than that ? Seems a bit steep
                Stick a "classic" tag on a car or motorbike and you can add another zero to the asking price. I think that's how it works anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Stick a "classic" tag on a car or motorbike and you can add another zero to the asking price. I think that's how it works anyway!
                  Nonsense. As with anything, it (whatever it is) is worth precisely what someone is willing to pay for it at that specific time.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I suppose this shows how fickle I be but I really liked this little number:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Landcru...item2c53cbb520

I'd be the envy of all ....... just imagine using it caked in plaster and sand and cement! On second thoughts I'll resist such thoughts till I can afford a butler

Comment

I have to say that I drive quite a lot of classic cars and they are, without exception, much worse than modern cars in every way. The worst bit is the constant fear of breaking down. I still drive them though, hmmmmm.

Comment

Is the yellow one called an HJ47 then? Love em. Saw loads in Indonesia and was wondering what model they were. Some had been restored and looked brand new. Very nice. Anyone seen one over here?

Comment

I'd buy this if I had the room http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CHEVE...item19bb1e04b6

Comment

Originally posted by Don Logan View Post
                            Is the yellow one called an HJ47 then? Love em. Saw loads in Indonesia and was wondering what model they were. Some had been restored and looked brand new. Very nice. Anyone seen one over here?
                            The auction title kind of gave that away.

There are a few knocking about over here, there were a couple for sale in Ireland a while back.

Comment

This one for me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1976-Ford-Gran...#ht_793wt_1165
                              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Working...
                              X