No announcement yet.

Si Tate and John H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you've been n gone then john? not to worry been ill blood pressure been very high n ive been told to take it steady for a few weeks maybe next time matey!!

Comment

you ain't been around so it weren't no point in him getting in touch Will
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        you ain't been around so it weren't no point in him getting in touch Will
        oh well thats life

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
          oh well thats life
          theres me needing a hand and theres you all cuddled up with a hot water bottle keeping warm you big pussy
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry Will, got so carried away with the whistle stop tour ! even nagged Richard to collect his doors ! dragged him out of his house in the Dark !!! We will return ! Oh and by the way Richard that Cornish mud comes off tomorrow ! and then Wax on Wax off ! oh and an oil change and minor service ! must keep up appearances and all that !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              Wots this 'chewin ear' business ?
              Last edited by si tate; 8 April 2010, 22:49.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Hello Si, how did the scarborough trip go ? I had to go to Filey to fetch some keys (sunday night) East coast looked very busy ! usual easter I guess

Comment

Hello Si, how did the scarborough trip go ? I had to go to Filey to fetch some keys (sunday night) East coast looked very busy ! usual easter I guess
                  Ended up in filey "crows nest" caravan site, it was ok apart from being chocka. Came home sunday morning so we missed the mad rush back on the A64 but all in all it was a good weekend & the caravan is sound, gunna book flanbrough for the may B-holiday.

Comment

Let us know nearer the time and we will come over drink all your beer eat all your food and upset your neighbours !

Comment

Let us know nearer the time and we will come over drink all your beer eat all your food and upset your neighbours !
                      Sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X