Subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription?

Would like to subscribe ,but have no paypal account at present. I beleive i can pay by cheque?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140
    need to do it myself too

it did have a po box for checks and postal orders?
    must have changed it
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I have found this place (and you people) incredibly worthwhile, interesting, fun and stimulating ... I shall investigate how to pay the subs and look forward to receiving my stickers!

Hey Mr Talisman ......you got a banana boat? .... ... I got a 57' narrowboat on the Mac - we thinking of coming down your way hopefully this Summer ... where you moored? we got two things of interest ......

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
        I have found this place (and you people) incredibly worthwhile, interesting, fun and stimulating ... I shall investigate how to pay the subs and look forward to receiving my stickers!

Hey Mr Talisman ......you got a banana boat? .... ... I got a 57' narrowboat on the Mac - we thinking of coming down your way hopefully this Summer ... where you moored? we got two things of interest ......
        Daoh ooh da day,something like that.
        Had a 57 footer ,now on a 40 footer. Moored at bottom of Caen Hill flight at Foxhangers. Summer ? You should be so lucky lol.

Comment

Or stick £15.00 in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Daoh ooh da day,something like that.
            Had a 57 footer ,now on a 40 footer. Moored at bottom of Caen Hill flight at Foxhangers. Summer ? You should be so lucky lol.
            You know something .... a Kennet & Avon flight is so much more exciting than a miserly 2" lift ..... shall tell wife to include deviation

Comment

Originally posted by Pelicanbill View Post
              Am I getting confused here? If you haven't paid your subs how come you have a blue star?
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                Am I getting confused here? If you haven't paid your subs how come you have a blue star?
                He paid it in between his posts, i had to look twice
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Would like to subscribe ,but have no paypal account at present. I beleive i can pay by cheque?
                  There was a PO box, but on my renewal the post office for reasons still unknown didnt match the two together and cancelled my PO box and allocated the number to somone else. I am waiting for the new one to come through and will put the details up soon as I get it.
                  They are still trying to find out where my payment has gone.
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                    He paid it in between his posts, i had to look twice
                    There you go! ... press the right buttons and turbomode kicks in ... ty for my nice blue star .....

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                      There was a PO box, but on my renewal the post office for reasons still unknown didnt match the two together and cancelled my PO box and allocated the number to somone else. I am waiting for the new one to come through and will put the details up soon as I get it.
                      They are still trying to find out where my payment has gone.
                      Im late in replying, but thanks.

Comment

ive had a lot of useful and infomitive information from this site so its bout time a subscribed,a may be bein a bit dim but cant figa out how to do it,thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by silva surfa View Post
                          ive had a lot of useful and infomitive information from this site so its bout time a subscribed,a may be bein a bit dim but cant figa out how to do it,thanks in advance
                          Hi John, easy if you have a paypal account mate. Have you read the subscriptions thread?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140
                          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
                          X