I'm missing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm missing out

thanks to work and other commitments I've not been on the board much so first my apologies to all those who used to know me!!!

I've tried keeping up with some of the gossip and I've found out Linda has a new hedgehog carrier that needs a bullet or summat like that

I do hope to get to some meets but so far all the ones you've chosen have clashed with work - doh!

anyway - rant over - better get back toi work now - again!!!!
    Dave

Welcome back first of all , you won't know me i am Laura and i joined on 14th February.Welcome back to the world of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey thanks - now that was nice - gonna go blush now cos i'm that sort of sensitive guy.

you ask your dad
      Last edited by Draig; 14 June 2004, 17:49.
      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
        hey thanks - now that was nice - gonna go blush now cos i'm that sort of sensitive guy.

you ask your dad

!!!!!! hell, you have been away so long your in deperate need of a shave, what happened to the hat
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
          I've tried keeping up with some of the gossip and I've found out Linda has a new hedgehog carrier that needs a bullet or summat like that
          Errr.... The Black Bullet is the nickname for my surf - awarded by Pops after trying to keep up with me in Convoy, nothing to do with Hogs!!!

Anyway, there are no hogs at the mo, but there have been lots of birds and a squirrel and there will soon be some ducklings.....

Nice to see you back!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ah the humour is still here - never mind - i'll stay. I didn't realise it had been that long!!! sorry guys - I'll bring some of the old jokes back too
            Dave

Comment

Working...
            X