Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf train anyone

pops is on the move again. (at last)

i am planning next tuesday 15th june to go from southampton to harlow (essex) pick up my son and bird and on to scunthorpe. returning next weekend.
    ANYONE NEED ANYTHING PICKING UP OR DELIVERED on that route let me know will do best to help out.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Originally posted by pops
    pops is on the move again. (at last)

i am planning next tuesday 15th june to go from southampton to harlow (essex) pick up my son and bird and on to scunthorpe. returning next weekend.
    ANYONE NEED ANYTHING PICKING UP OR DELIVERED on that route let me know will do best to help out.
    Hi pops Nothing needed just thought I say glad to see your mending. See you soon some where.

Geoff.

Ps. Hi Terrie
    Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Nah dont need anyfing shifting thanks pops but it sure good news to see you is on the move again.
      Keep a eye out for a BIG BLUE DAF WAGON & DRAGtheres only 2 in the contry and if it flashes it will be ME
      sumo.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

You could take my racist neighbour (IC3 you know the type with a chip on their shoulder) with you and leave him on one of the fishing trawlers going back to umbongo land........I will chip in the sack barrow to move his box with you.....
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Nah dont need anyfing shifting thanks pops but it sure good news to see you is on the move again.
          Keep a eye out for a BIG BLUE DAF WAGON & DRAGtheres only 2 in the contry and if it flashes it will be ME
          sumo.
          well if you see my surf winging up M1 trying to pretend to be linda's BULLET it will be me with my son and his girl.

flash me if you dare.

ps. thanks geoff, see you soon m8. i mending fast now. feel need for pit coming on too.
          Pops

Comment

well if you see my surf winging up M1 trying to pretend to be linda's BULLET it will be me with my son and his girl.

flash me if you dare.

ps. thanks geoff, see you soon m8. i mending fast now. feel need for pit coming on too.

Good to see you're feeling better Pops!!! But dont think you're gonna rob the Bullet of her crown, she'll race you anyday you like.. (well except this week as she's in the garage having lots of little bits mended... ciggy lighter, rear window, radio etc)
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Good to see you're feeling better Pops!!! But dont think you're gonna rob the Bullet of her crown, she'll race you anyday you like.. (well except this week as she's in the garage having lots of little bits mended... ciggy lighter, rear window, radio etc)
              dont make me LAUGH it hurts!!!! can anyone seeoff the infamous BULLET

I DONT THINK SO

NOT WITH behind the wheel anyway
              Pops

Comment

dont make me LAUGH it hurts!!!! can anyone seeoff the infamous BULLET

I DONT THINK SO

NOT WITH behind the wheel anyway
                Behind the wheel of the NOVA this week though....
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Behind the wheel of the NOVA this week though....
                  That would be a treat to see the Nova pulling the 'orse box. Dont tell me he's stuck a V8 in that as well...

Comment

So at last you found somthing Tony cant fix with the GRINDER or is it that little interior jobs are beneath him ????????????????????????
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

The nova was originally a 635CSI BMW before tony got to it LOL
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
                        That would be a treat to see the Nova pulling the 'orse box. Dont tell me he's stuck a V8 in that as well...
                        Even with a V8 the Nove wouldnt be able to tow my horsebox... It's a Ford D series!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          So at last you found somthing Tony cant fix with the GRINDER or is it that little interior jobs are beneath him ????????????????????????

Hehe - if he takes a grinder to my surf he'll be getting the Bullet!!! He knows the limits...
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X