surf rescue service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf rescue service

when a drunken bum crashes into a ditch on the way back from the pub... who ya gonna call??

just reversed into ditch attatchad rope (supplied by him, more like a piece of string!) pulled him out easy!... his car grounded on a hump and got stuck so i just pulled harder!... may have damaged it but i wasn't caring!... he had 2 flat tyres bent wishbone and he'd left the sunroof open over night and all his gear got nicked!... serves him right!
    Attached Files
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by dabigman
    when a drunken bum crashes into a ditch on the way back from the pub... who ya gonna call??

just reversed into ditch attatchad rope (supplied by him, more like a piece of string!) pulled him out easy!... his car grounded on a hump and got stuck so i just pulled harder!... may have damaged it but i wasn't caring!... he had 2 flat tyres bent wishbone and he'd left the sunroof open over night and all his gear got nicked!... serves him right!

Hope you charged him too!!

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

That reminds me of something I did years ago.I was driving a HQ Holden wagon through a forestry road late one night at about 70MPH and failed to take a bend in the road and ended up in the swamp.Car was in mud up to the headlights.Windows down at the time and made a mess of the inside as well.Guy in 4WD comes along and says for $10 he will tow me out.While this was happening another 4WD comes down the road and tries to go around him through the mud.Well he got stuck and the guy who was towing me out says I'm going to charge him $20 just for being stupid.

Neville

Comment

Working...
      X