new seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new seats

anyone whos thinking of fitting new front seats in their surf, i can highly recommend impreza turbo bucket seats

just fitted some in mine, 3 of the mounting points line up perfect, the 4th just needs the bracket bending flat and then it ligns up
    heres a few pics

PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

I've been thinking about changing the seats in my truck, but I'm loathe to do it as the originals are so comfy.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

well i can well and truly say that these impreza seats are a hell of a lot more comfy than the surf ones, on a long journey my legs no longer lose circulation

Comment

How long have you had them fitted?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

ivge had them in about a month now as they came out of my wifes subaru after she upgraded to a better interior, i just didnt get round to fitting them until last month, doing strata florida with them in was brilliant, i was really comfy all day

Comment

They look nice I have cobra Dayton seats in mine they are eAsy to fit

Comment

i waqs thinking of reclining bucket seats , was pricing them up and then the wife changed her scooby interior(which i had to fit for her ) so i knabbed the 2 front seats in the name of comfort , i know of a few sets of scooby seats for sale for about £50 per set

Comment

Working...
              X