Lorks that's done it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorks that's done it

Well Like Vida I too now own a Surf. I picked it up yesterday, a '94 3.0l Auto SSRX.
    As per my previous post I have had the first 'I told you so' about the cost of insurance. I just smiled politely and thought thoughts into my coffee.
    Thanks Si Tate for offering to come and hand hold but ever the impetuous fool I couldn't wait.
    I am now in need of a toolkit if anyone has a spare knocking around from a breaker or such which.
    Apart from that all seems wonderful. The SAS is not evident, the Hard/Soft suspension settings work, it is a North Japanese import, two batteries and a chokey switch thing. In fact it seems remarkably standard even down to the piggin' original radio which is going to have to have something done, Halifax to South Wales on a Sunday without sport or Radio 4 is a no-no.
    I look forward to meeting up with other dilluded dreamers over the next few months.
    And thanks for the warm welcome.
    klicken bis das blut kommt

Originally posted by moonpig View Post
    ......... two batteries and a chokey switch thing.......
    Every singe KZN130 has those...

But, cool, enjoy it, and post pics.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have a complete tool roll for the surf for £40 delivered if you want it.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        I have a complete tool roll for the surf for £40 delivered if you want it.
        Thanks Stormforce, have left a message via e-mail.
        klicken bis das blut kommt

Comment

well done that man.as long as your happy thats all that matters,
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

email replied to dave
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X