No announcement yet.

Surftrain Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey believe it or not John but i will be up your way in a few weeks now aswell
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Oh I'd better change the hiding place then but you will be around week after next so I can drop these doors off won't you ?

Thanks Si, good to see you today !
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Its going to be mid to late april when i go to Barnsley so i'll be here when your down

Comment

Well that's alright then ! I hope you have your passport ready for Barnsley ? are you going to see Matt ?

Comment

i've just been asked to collect a truck from Barnsley for someone so i ain't got a clue who it is as the guy hasn't mentioned any names or address yet.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              Oh I'd better change the hiding place then but you will be around week after next so I can drop these doors off won't you ?

Thanks Si, good to see you today !
              Good to see you aswell mate & your "shiney shiney" truck.

Hey stormy a word of warning mate, take a pair of shades with you when you meet john because the glare from his truck is a killer. It looks as if it has a body kit but its actually all the layers of polish.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

No Si you was confused ! the glare was from my receding hair line ! I auto glym my forehead every morning ! oh did I tell you it has an intercooler you know ?

I still can't believe that ### moaning about losing the cover off his tow ball, idiot with a nearly new disco !
                Last edited by John h; 23 March 2010, 17:12. Reason: forgot something

Comment

No Si you was confused ! the glare was from my receding hair line ! I auto glym my forehead every morning ! oh did I tell you it has an intercooler you know ?
                  An intercooler, you never said & i failed to spot the big scoop out of the bonnet that you had your hand in saying "look look".

Comment

I still can't believe that ### moaning about losing the cover off his tow ball, idiot with a nearly new disco !
                    Ye, i felt like saying "here have mine".

Comment

I've had to do a temporary spring clean in the shed to get the doors in ! just wound up my twonk neighbour, told him I took the guys doors off until he pays a ransom ! Worried now because I think he believed me ?

Comment

Hi Guys,

These doors? when are they wanted down t'south,

At work we deliver to Clevedon on a regular basis,
                        and guess where we are delivering tomoz? W. S. M.
                        Who lives in W. S. M.? Mr POSH!!
                        I'll ask the driver if it's OK with him to drop the doors
                        off next time he's down that way, if it's OK with Posh
                        that is, will let you all know later this week.
                        Tiz only a question to be asked.

Gman.
                        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Gman,

All sorted ! I'm taking the doors on holiday to Cornwall ! going to take them round the Eden Project show them the delights of the contraflow on the M1, the constant crawl past Gordano services at Bristol, may even drop off at the helicopter museum at W.S.M ! Then they will be held for ransom of a cornish pasty !
                          Thanks for offering though !

Comment

Ooooo... I bet the 'doors' are ever so excited!!!! I'd hold out for 2 cream teas

Comment

Mmm Cream Teas with a side dish of Fish and chips, washed down with a nice Draught guinness ?

Mad as a Fish ? Me?

Just watching the spiraling price of Derv good old Darling !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X