No announcement yet.

Surftrain Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pictured that in me head.......get out ya bugger......
    Remember arrows are silent.....................
    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Pictured what exactly ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Pictured what exactly ?
        Probably your tanning booth.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Oh !one has to keep up with the times ! i think i may install a beauty therapy spa that's after I have Brake discs changed on monday !
          Last edited by John h; 18 March 2010, 12:39. Reason: poor spelling etc

Comment

Been away a few days and see the surf train is well under way by the looks of it...Crivvens the garage has not even informed me to say that they have the other doors!!!! Been busy doing some body repairs on my motorhome ( well I use that term very loosely)

Comment

Yes Shirl the Surf logistics regiment are awaiting instructions !

Comment

the doors are still at the garage so depending on when they are picked up I can leave them there meantime. The way things are going i will probably need the other surf as it is looking like alternator troubles again with my blue one. Could it be a bad battery connection as i had the batteries disconnected while 'fiddling'' with a stereo?

Comment

all systems go on the surf train then.
                  Give the battery terminals and connectors a real good clean shirl and make sure the belts are good and tight aswell.I hope the alternator is ok though
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    all systems go on the surf train then.
                    Give the battery terminals and connectors a real good clean shirl and make sure the belts are good and tight aswell.I hope the alternator is ok though
                    Oh i should mention that i am working away next week, leaving on wednesday morning & returning on wednesday 31st but then going away for the bank holiday on the friday till tuesday.

Hope this doesen't mess things up guy's.

Comment

Looks like a trip to Leeds then ?Unless anyone can help ? We are definitely going down to Cornwall on the 5th April i had thought about friday 2nd for a 'transfer' then store the doors until the monday ? So Shirley when is best for you ?

Comment

Hi John
                        I could bring them to you in Doncaster..that is if my alternator is ok...Let me know

Shirl

Comment

What about tuesday, i can bring them then?

Or monday evening?

Or over the weekend?
                          Last edited by si tate; 19 March 2010, 19:23.

Comment

could someone let me know whats happening as the doors are still at the garage. I may need to bring them home if the pick up is going to be out of work hours

shirl

Comment

Hi Shirl, and Si, If at all possible Tuesday afternoon between 2and 5 I am at the office Barnsley (BBIC) S75 1JL could then store doors at home until following week, unfortunately Monday I am booked in at the Surf doctor for new front discs then have my interview with the dreaded HR dept we have had our at risk letters for redundancy etc if you want to pm me your numbers etc ?

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                                Hi Shirl, and Si, If at all possible Tuesday afternoon between 2and 5 I am at the office Barnsley (BBIC) S75 1JL could then store doors at home until following week, unfortunately Monday I am booked in at the Surf doctor for new front discs then have my interview with the dreaded HR dept we have had our at risk letters for redundancy etc if you want to pm me your numbers etc ?
                                You got mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X