Had my first wave n flash yesterday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my first wave n flash yesterday!!

haha, as the title says, on my way to work yesterday, and had my first flash n wave! i was tired, and away with the fairies, and this dude flashed n waved at me, i was thinkin "who the f is that flashing at me" then realised it's the 'Surf code', i used to get it in the ///M all the time, and never expected it in the big old truck!

I'm loving my Surf to bits by the way, 1st wk of ownership, stereo being fitted tomo, and will get on the light-cleaning detail!

www.vidamusic.co.uk

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
    haha, as the title says, on my way to work yesterday, and had my first flash n wave! i was tired, and away with the fairies, and this dude flashed n waved at me, i was thinkin "who the f is that flashing at me" then realised it's the 'Surf code', i used to get it in the ///M all the time, and never expected it in the big old truck!

I'm loving my Surf to bits by the way, 1st wk of ownership, stereo being fitted tomo, and will get on the light-cleaning detail!

Oh dear! Seems like yet another human is about to be swallowed up into the 'World of Surfdom'!
    These amazing vehicles will get right under your skin & there's not a damn thing you can do about it!
    But then...would you want to?

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
    X