Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi fella's, newbie signing in!

Hi lads.

this is my 1st post, just wanting to introduce myself. My name is Rich, i live in the Midlands, i'm the singer/songwriter for UK band VIDA. I am still wet behind the ears re the Surf world, i have never even looked at one before, my aste has always been fast motors. Had 2 M'3s (inc the new one, and most recently, came very close to buying an Audi R8 (still looking for the right deal/car). I started looking around on eBay for a 4x4, as a friend of mine loves off-roading, and it's good fun. It's only then that i stumbled across the Surf. After a month of searching for the right one ( i am terribly anal about quality, cleanliness and un-abused cars) and going to look at many examples, i settled on my '94 3.0 SSR-X Surf, and i love it to bits!
    I will get pics up as soon as i've had chance to give it a proper Sunday detail - Wash, Dry, T-Cut, Polish, Clay and finally Wax. the interior is outstanding, the bodywork is OK, but a couple points need attn.

I look forward to getting to know you lot, getting to know the Surf, and becoming a valued member of the Surf community!!

Cheers

Rich - Vida
    www.vidamusic.co.uk

welcome to the world of surfdom

Comment

Welcome to the emporium of nutty surfers!

Alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
        Hi lads.

this is my 1st post, just wanting to introduce myself. My name is Rich, i live in the Midlands, i'm the singer/songwriter for UK band VIDA. I am still wet behind the ears re the Surf world, i have never even looked at one before, my aste has always been fast motors. Had 2 M'3s (inc the new one, and most recently, came very close to buying an Audi R8 (still looking for the right deal/car). I started looking around on eBay for a 4x4, as a friend of mine loves off-roading, and it's good fun. It's only then that i stumbled across the Surf. After a month of searching for the right one ( i am terribly anal about quality, cleanliness and un-abused cars) and going to look at many examples, i settled on my '94 3.0 SSR-X Surf, and i love it to bits!
        I will get pics up as soon as i've had chance to give it a proper Sunday detail - Wash, Dry, T-Cut, Polish, Clay and finally Wax. the interior is outstanding, the bodywork is OK, but a couple points need attn.

I look forward to getting to know you lot, getting to know the Surf, and becoming a valued member of the Surf community!!

Cheers

Rich - Vida
        Holy..

Its not a job application you know!

Hi rich. And put the polish away. Think of it like a pig. It needs a wallow every now and then to keep it happy.

Comment

Hi and welcome!
          Might want to get it muddy first before all the polishing.......looks better that way and more fun too!

Rob
          The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hi Rich, welcome to the forum. You'll have loads of fun here!
            I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

i am terribly anal
              Welcome to the forum.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Howdy & welcome.

Comment

Ello and welcome

peace
                  cal
                  Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

welcome to a forum nuttier than squirrel poo
                    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Hi lads.

Cheers

Rich - Vida
                      Hello Rich... and welcome

By the way, we're not ALL lads!!!
                      Sarah xx

Comment

welcome

Comment

............I will get pics up as soon as i've had chance to give it a proper Sunday detail - Wash, Dry, T-Cut, Polish, Clay and finally Wax. the interior is outstanding, the bodywork is OK, but a couple points need attn............
                          Was looking good till this bit, :sigh: Where's the ban button again....

Hi, :Zane Lowe voice: Welcome aboard! :/voice:
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome ya bunch of nutters! i can see it's a friendly place in here anyway.
                              Sorry bout the 'all dudes assumption' Sarah

I just bought a decent double din stereo for the car as it didnt have one in, now, re the original speakers, i take it the two front are down below the dash (i've not had chance to look yet) and are there speakers in the rear, up high behind the plastic casing above the tailgate window? it looks like there are, but not sure..

ta
                              R
                              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X