No announcement yet.

BEWARE - Black Ebay Surf for sale in Andover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always put the dogShit bag on the spare wheel and hope it falls off on the way home (it never does tho)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ah well popeye what you need to do is tie a knot in the bag and then carefully place the bag under the rear wiper so it hangs from the knot then when you overtake the twot in the open top motor flick the rear wiper releasing the bag........not that i condon lobbing pooh at possers, i myself having 3 dogs ooops sorry 2 dogs one died last year, always scoop and binit unless its in the woods or comes out like water......nuff said

Back to the thread, just ask the seller a question on eblag then all will see...
      something along the lines of " So the 4 bald tyres are a new legal requirement and the rough running engine is standard cus its so highly tuned and the brownyred murals on the bumbers are optional extras and the rear window is fitted with an anti 'cut the kids head off' device, as in it don't go up, and the magic tree air freshner is the 'country hack' version giving the full horse and hound experiance. Given this how much for cash?"
      Remember arrows are silent.....................
      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Haha would like to see the reply ...tape on the intake pipe nice touch...Fleabay
        Last edited by wiggy; 10 March 2010, 10:55.
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          I always put the dogShit bag on the spare wheel and hope it falls off on the way home (it never does tho)
          I put it on the bracket, so when I close the wheel carrier, it holds it in place, and reminds you its there when you let the dog out and it falls off.

When my 14 year old son's in charge of it, and I forget he's got it, we end up with a mr hanky passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
            Back to the thread, just ask the seller a question on eblag then all will see...
            If only it worked like that... In fact the seller gets to chose if he displays questions or not. I think it would be a better system if all questions were displayed on the listing, would prevent all sorts of jack-assery.
            Andy
            http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Appears to have SAS (saggy arse syndrome)

Obviously, a seller who doesn't give a shit that the sus on the rear end of his truck is shagged wont care about the rest of it.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Thinking back i should've taken pics & recorded the rubbish story he gave me about buying it for his neice to pull a horse box. Aparently she didn't like it (i guess the horse drove it too & didnt like it either...) and hence he's reluctantly selling..

When i pointed out the obvious faults he blamed a dealership called Jordans, for selling it to him In this condition last month. Again it kinda sounded like rubbish..

Comment

hiya all, well just outta intrest cause i've read this thread i have asked him a small question bout the tyres just to see if it get's displayed under a preivous question so will have a look in awhile to see if he gives a bulls**t story, too bad can't find a place to report the listing..
                  need more power! ;-)

Comment

We should be able to report it.

Find the listing
                    On the right at the top you can report the listing and then go through eBay's list s of why and then add details. (It's under the listing number and right of Save and Print).

That should do it.
                    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
                      If only it worked like that... In fact the seller gets to chose if he displays questions or not. I think it would be a better system if all questions were displayed on the listing, would prevent all sorts of jack-assery.
                      jack-assery
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

He said nothing wrong with the ABS.
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

haha just had a reply on this and he say's

:Tyres are all ok and legal. The surf is road legal all round and ready to go.

- amplee0142

hmmm makes u think don't it ???
                          need more power! ;-)

Comment

He is slick with the answers.
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Maybe i should bid something silly (£5k etc..) on it... He cant hold me to buying it because its clearly far from being as described...?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

About being unable to edit questions, you would end up with comments on every listing and some would be bound to be from malicious ebayers, or competitors, or mates of bidders trying to put others off (hmm?). On balance, the feedback system is probably the only fair way. And if there is a discrepancy between description and reality, you don't have to complete. I think this is what a lot of "re-listed due to timewaster" listings are really about. But it's actually the seller who is the timewaster, as in this case. Wouldn't mind betting this one appears again under that heading, if it actually reaches the reserve.
                                Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X