hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

hi there everyone, just joined to say hello to you all as i'm thinking of buying a 3rd generation surf.....mainly because it has a lifting back door for me to stand under when i get changed for...surfing! any other members use these trucks for surfing? can you fit a long-board through the rear window?!

i'd also like to use it a bit off road, in woods mainly, i've heard good things but of course i've signed up here for the insider info...! your thoughts and comments would be most welcome! are the 3rd gen any good....? or bunch of crap compared to the earlier ones....? anyone got one for sale? how much should i look to pay etc? i'll be scouring the old threads for any info i can find, but in the mean time thanks for the welcome! oh and be brutaly honest- i can take it!
    cheers
    jim

Both 3rd and 2nd gens are good but I prefer the 3rd and both are very capable on the rough stuff, give or take £1500 for a good 2nd and when I bought my 3rd last year it was just shy of £3000 and is a good clean example, not really sure what the prices are like now though, take a look in the for sale section here, ebay etc etc and have a look in the FAQ section for things to look for.
    As for your board, well, I don't go surfing and have no clue how long a "long board" is but there is loads of space in these trucks, alternatively there are bars for the roof you can get for these designed for surf boards but in all honesty I've not really paid much attention to them, they just came up when I was searching for something else, I'm sure there are a couple of members here that go and may be able to advise you better though.
    Welcome to the forum btw
    Neal

Comment

Great for posing on the beach near Bamburgh Castle then going down to Seahouses for fish and chips !

Welcome
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Great for posing on the beach near Bamburgh Castle then going down to Seahouses for fish and chips !

Welcome

And you can get across to holy island that little bit earlier than everybody else when the tides on its way out.

Comment

Ello and welcome

peace
          cal
          Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

cheers for the welcome! not so sure about the posing but blatting round on the dunes sounds fun! ....just dont tell the ' trust been in trouble already for using a quad on the beach!!

Comment

Hi an welcome
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
              X