Mot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot

Had my MOT yesterday 38000ish miles since the last and guess what it failed on?.

NOTHING!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Mine failed on nothing too. Good innit?

Mind you, two days later a CV boot split and there was grease all over the inside of the wheel arch . My emissions were only 2% which is good for a 12 year old motor. I didn't tell the tester that I was running on 50% vegoil at the time I guess the machine was looking for different carbons!
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Mine failed on nothing too. Good innit?

Mind you, two days later a CV boot split and there was grease all over the inside of the wheel arch . My emissions were only 2% which is good for a 12 year old motor. I didn't tell the tester that I was running on 50% vegoil at the time I guess the machine was looking for different carbons!
      50% Vegoil?? You should get your cholestrol checked out. I here the new emissions testers will be fitted with a meter for saturates, polyunsaturates and mono-unsaturates and if your Surfs overweight, then it will need to shed a few pounds for the re-test.

Comment

38000 miles in a year? Wow!

Comment

I know. You want to see my fuel bill!! hehehe

Thats the joy of being a s/employed sub-contractor. I never seem to get a local job!
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            50% Vegoil?? You should get your cholestrol checked out. I here the new emissions testers will be fitted with a meter for saturates, polyunsaturates and mono-unsaturates and if your Surfs overweight, then it will need to shed a few pounds for the re-test.

My Surfs not overweight but I could do with shedding a few pounds
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Got mine going for its MOT befor the 21st of this month. No more off roading till after its passed.

Fish
              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Nah get it dirty if you can find some wet stuff, then the MOT man will spend less time underneath coz he's getting covered in mud
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                X