Do you have breakdown cover ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
    pet insurance is another one i dont have, it was going to cost more to insure the dog than it was to insure me!!! fair doo's i dont eat stones, randomly run out in front of cars and try to chew moving tractor tyres but still!!

my breakdown cover is moble phone and directory enquiries, i'd say 75% of my driving is done within 30mils of home, if i cant get home and/or truck shifted with that then i'm pretty useless!!

think i'll be re-fitting the door switch and sorting out a better battery as the cold (and repeated draining) has taken its toll on the truck!
    All my breakdowns were within 15 miles of my house can't stear the bugger either when being towed as I aint strong enough.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      All my breakdowns were within 15 miles of my house can't stear the bugger either when being towed as I aint strong enough.
      ah, power steering's great until it doesnt work!!

Comment

After being recovered from Scotland to home (570miles) twice I think I'll keep the cover.
        Although the AA have just sent a renewal wanting £193, I phoned them up and asked if someone had made a typing error, to which they replied no, you're just no longer a new customer. After a breif discussion I've renewed at £130.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
        X