X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @fat Lad

hi john.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

hey we got a fat lad now (john) and a fat b*stard (piratestorm)
    are they going to make up their own forum soon.
    THSFOC
    The Hilux Surf Fat Owners Club..........
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Right then you lot , just got back from costco ! half a pallet of slimfast chocolate ! I will have enough gas to do a conversion on the truck !
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Right then you lot , just got back from costco ! half a pallet of slimfast chocolate ! I will have enough gas to do a conversion on the truck !
        Hey you started it.

I bet your one of these that go to Macdonalds & orders 2 big Mac meals "large", 12 chicken nuggets, 2 Mac chicken sandwiches & a "diet coke" so as not to feel too guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
          Hey you started it.

I bet your one of these that go to Macdonalds & orders 2 big Mac meals "large", 12 chicken nuggets, 2 Mac chicken sandwiches & a "diet coke" so as not to feel too guilty.
          oooohhhhhh thats nasty

probably true tho...

Comment

Sorry to disappoint,but don't do the fast food chain stuff, however I do have a penchant for Italian cuisine, red wine and a good Malt !

Comment

Sorry to disappoint,but don't do the fast food chain stuff, however I do have a penchant for Italian cuisine, red wine and a good Malt !
              its terrible someone like Si accussing you of something like that ain't it John

Comment

I tried KFC and threw up everywhere for a day, MacD's was crap, I did get a decent angus burger at BK but got into an argument with one of their clientelle in the shop was thrown out for trying to ram the smack rats head into the rubbish bin !
                On a lighter note we have four good italian resturants nearby and have lots of Italian friends who force me to eat Pasta ,pizza and lots of steak in rich sauces washed down with lashings of red wine and limoncello !
                Was 40 inch waist 14 stone now 38 inch waist (struggling) 13 stone 7 pounds only 5foot something so resemble a weeble but I do fall over !

Comment

A lady i have just sent a load of parts off to in Italy is sending me some Itallian cheeses and other stuff as a thankyou gift for getting her parts for the 4runner.I can't wait to get them

Comment

I tried KFC and threw up everywhere for a day, MacD's was crap, I did get a decent angus burger at BK but got into an argument with one of their clientelle in the shop was thrown out for trying to ram the smack rats head into the rubbish bin !
                    On a lighter note we have four good italian resturants nearby and have lots of Italian friends who force me to eat Pasta ,pizza and lots of steak in rich sauces washed down with lashings of red wine and limoncello !
                    Was 40 inch waist 14 stone now 38 inch waist (struggling) 13 stone 7 pounds only 5foot something so resemble a weeble but I do fall over !

haven't heard that saying for ages
                    Neal

Comment

I forgot to add the wobble bit in my haste !

I can't wait to get down to Cornwall to get a decent Cornish Pasty !

a low calorie one ofcourse !

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        its terrible someone like Si accussing you of something like that ain't it John
                        Ye thats it blame si.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          A lady i have just sent a load of parts off to in Italy is sending me some Itallian cheeses and other stuff as a thankyou gift for getting her parts for the 4runner.I can't wait to get them
                          Probably be alright with their postal service but wait till it gets to ours, broken packaging, fluff and alsorts on the cheese .
                          Never mind, adds roughage
                          Neal

Comment

I forgot to add the wobble bit in my haste !

I can't wait to get down to Cornwall to get a decent Cornish Pasty !

a low calorie one ofcourse !
                            Hey john i was working in cornwall a few years ago & was made a "real" cornish pasty, jesus it was huge.

Tell you what though ive never tasted one better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                              Probably be alright with their postal service but wait till it gets to ours, broken packaging, fluff and alsorts on the cheese .
                              Never mind, adds roughage
                              It will probably walk out of the box.

Comment

Working...
                              X