spare wheel dilema 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spare wheel dilema 2

Hia Cabbage and all, as promised here are the pics of my spare wheel carrier that has been moded now to clear the towing hitch. It was moved to the o/s by 2 inches , just to the edge of the crease in the centerline of the tube frame. the original frame was cut of but a small angle section was left on the tubes to hold them in the same centers. This can be seen just to the left of the release handle. A fabrication was made up to lift the saved section of the wheel carrier up by 3 inches, and welded back in place. You can see the 3 inches lift where the release cable used to go through the hole in the frame. The cut was made just of the center line of the hole. The whole thing was then re powder coated. Any more info wanted please ask. Take care. Alf . PS I have just tried to down load my pics for the mod, but the site wont let me, my pics are 903.2 kb, the most i can put on here are 293.0 kb, mine are also jpeg. Can anyone tell me how to get the pics on please, ta

Put them on photobucket and post the link to pics here.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by alf View Post
      Hia Cabbage and all, as promised here are the pics of my spare wheel carrier that has been moded now to clear the towing hitch. It was moved to the o/s by 2 inches , just to the edge of the crease in the centerline of the tube frame. the original frame was cut of but a small angle section was left on the tubes to hold them in the same centers. This can be seen just to the left of the release handle. A fabrication was made up to lift the saved section of the wheel carrier up by 3 inches, and welded back in place. You can see the 3 inches lift where the release cable used to go through the hole in the frame. The cut was made just of the center line of the hole. The whole thing was then re powder coated. Any more info wanted please ask. Take care. Alf . PS I have just tried to down load my pics for the mod, but the site wont let me, my pics are 903.2 kb, the most i can put on here are 293.0 kb, mine are also jpeg. Can anyone tell me how to get the pics on please, ta
      Can't you simply reduce the memory size using your photo software? Must have some editing facility I'd thought.

Comment

spare wheel dilema 3

Hia Cabbage and all, im so sorry but im not very computer user friendly. I have tried to put the pics on here using " photo bucket " but cannot navigate my way through the system. The same goes for down sizing the pics on my comp. The only way i can think of is to send the pics to one of you. And if you would be so helpful could you load them onto the site for every one to see. Im sorry but this is the only way i can think of. Take care

Comment

send them to stormforce1067@sky.com and i'll post them up for you
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Had a bit of trouble with photobucket, i didn't realise there was a picture limit on there (and i reached it) unless ya shell out some readys, so i deleted a $hit load of old pics and it seems ok now,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Spare wheel dilema

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              send them to stormforce1067@sky.com and i'll post them up for you
              Hia Stormforce, e mailed pics to you just now. Thank you very much for your help, take care

Comment

alf, if you're on xp paint. Click on image, then stretch/skew and change to 25%. Then click file and save.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Had a bit of trouble with photobucket, i didn't realise there was a picture limit on there (and i reached it) unless ya shell out some readys, so i deleted a $hit load of old pics and it seems ok now,
                  Which means any post containing the pics you deleted will now be missing those pics as well and just have that annoying wee box stating so, I hate that!

Hope it wasn't any mod pics or tutorial pics Pops.
                  Alan

Comment

No worries Alf.heres the pics for you

Comment

Alan

Comment

i can see them.i'll try again in a mo

Comment

If I quote your message they come up, must be a slow server of something Rich.
                          Alan

Comment

if no-one else can see them then i'll repost them

Comment

Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X