• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kid needs anger management!

Lots of swearing so be warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGO9sR923IE&feature=fvw
    Windows 7 was my idea!

He has real social issues, way beyond anger management.

I actually find that video very sad. Playtime is supposed to be relaxing, real life is the stressful bit. If he gets that stressed with ones and zeros, he has no chance of coping with reality.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

He's the type of kid that will shoot his teacher & 10 of his school friends.

The boy has serious issues.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

You'd be surprised how many kids get like that online, like playing Call of Duty etc, ironically most of them seem to be Americans but the Europeans arn't imune to it either, it's a vicious circle, the more stressed they get, the worse they play then they get killed more online and the more stressed they get.
        It's as though they don't realise whats happening to them, as with any task, if it's stressing you out, take a break, come back to it later and nine times out of ten you do it straight away and wonder what all the fuss was about.
        He should have learned that at a much younger age than he is now, as said, he has issues.

Can't believe I just wrote that, I'm getting old.
        Neal

Comment

Awwww, c'mon! Aren't we all guilty of that sort of thing sometimes?! It's not like it's one long tirade - it's a collection of very short outbursts! I know I've done similar, certainly when I was a kid playing games on my old ZX Spectrum!

I've not killed anyone yet. At least, they haven't found the bodies anyway!

Comment

Isn't that normal when playing games?
            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Quite right it is indeed sad to whatch but also very funny
              There were so many other videos just like that of other angry kids playing games.
              I always get lost when im on Youtube and often forget im even online on the forum! lol So many videos not enough time!
              Personally the parents shouldve said something if they were in the house when he was yelling like that. Either tell him to calm down or at least give him a seditive lol
              Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

go on to you tube and search for wafflpwn. the vids of his spoilt brat of a brother are really funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Awwww, c'mon! Aren't we all guilty of that sort of thing sometimes?!
                  Not over a fantasy, no. I get angry and frustrated at real life things, not pixels.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Wonder how he will react first time he has to deal with a call centre in India or goes to the cash machine and finds his wages haven't been paid in.

Wonder what he would do if he lost his broadband connection or what if his parents stopped paing the broadband bill, mmmm, maybe he would shoot them.
                    Lifes going to be tough for this fella.
                    In space no one can hear you scream

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                      Not over a fantasy, no. I get angry and frustrated at real life things, not pixels.
                      I agree with you on this & with what you said in your first post, god if my free time was to be taken up by being totally stressed out & my blood preasure going through the roof over something i "enjoy" then i think it would be time to change hobbies.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I hate to say but this is not abnormal behavior for kids that are obsessed with those sort of online games.
                        Ive smashed a few commodore 64 joysticks in my day out of complete frustration & theres nothing wrong with me(eye twitches erratically)

I occasionally play xbox live online games & the amount of roaring & shouting, racist mocking & general verbal mayhem that goes on is incredible. Which is why I don't bother with it anymore.
                        But i don't think its cause for mass panic & doomsday talk.
                        If i was that kids father & i heard that racket in the next room i would take the console & throw it in the bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo View Post
                          Wonder how he will react first time he has to deal with a call centre in India or goes to the cash machine and finds his wages haven't been paid in.

Wonder what he would do if he lost his broadband connection or what if his parents stopped paing the broadband bill, mmmm, maybe he would shoot them.
                          Lifes going to be tough for this fella.
                          very true.
                          I'd love to see the cash machine one though hahaha
                          Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

He just needs a good kicking that's all
                            Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
                              If i was that kids father & i heard that racket in the next room i would take the console & throw it in the bin.
                              Totally agree with this
                              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
                              X