X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you soon John
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

john was it you with the airshows? know someone was but cant remember who? im sure me n rich can get your nice shiny truck all dirty lol cant we rich

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Depends on which way John goes to get to Eden tho Will.If he goes the A30 then yes he'll pass you but if he goes via Truro then he wont
        John will probably go via Truro then.

Mornin' Will.

Comment

oi bushy shut it or i'll pee in a can of coke i owe ya everyone coming into cornwall down A30 got to pass me anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
            john was it you with the airshows? know someone was but cant remember who? im sure me n rich can get your nice shiny truck all dirty lol cant we rich
            hello will, Yes Mate we sent you tickets for Culdrose then you got totally sandblasted by the wind ! The lads will be down at RNAS Sultan this monday to collect our rotor head for the Seaking ( I am only a marginal owner now, had to sell shares earlier this year) we will be going to Yeovilton again I guess
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              hello will, Yes Mate we sent you tickets for Culdrose then you got totally sandblasted by the wind ! The lads will be down at RNAS Sultan this monday to collect our rotor head for the Seaking ( I am only a marginal owner now, had to sell shares earlier this year) we will be going to Yeovilton again I guess
              will have to take you over to see the spitfire or hurricane cant remember which now you'll prob like talking to the bloke if he home also he has a few parts of other planes also.
              they did have another one over there other day on trailer but thats gone now unless he put it out back somewhere.

Comment

Nice One ! can't say as Tina will be so pleased ? she can talk to some plants or something.......like talking to me really I guess

Comment

According to Google maps its 352 miles door to door down to Camborne and should take me 6 hours and 12 minutes ! ( very precise) Hope ther is a filling station at Camborne ? or it could be a long walk with Jerry the can !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                    According to Google maps its 352 miles door to door down to Camborne and should take me 6 hours and 12 minutes ! ( very precise) Hope ther is a filling station at Camborne ? or it could be a long walk with Jerry the can !
                    Your ok John we have actually got one in Camborne but theres plenty on the A30 from Exeter down.Just pray you don't run out in between cause you'll have a long walk tho
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Rich ! I am sure I will have plenty of fueling stops that week !

Comment

Working...
                      X