New to the Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    30 minutes is not a realistic timescale for a non professional, that's the point I was making. A trained mechanic should take his time and not rush the job, checking and double-checking settings etc., it all takes time. I'd be happy to do it in a leisurely hour. But then I never rush anything!

lol. I see your point mate. I seems that for 99.9% of people, this would probably be the case. But I work for nissan. We have 400-500 cars rolling out the door each and every day. Its my job (along with others of course, I cant build 500 cars a day on my own!) to make sure it happens.
    There is no 'take your time and get it right'.
    There is no 'lets hope its right, just chuck em thru quick as you can'.
    There is only warp speed and NO ROOM FOR ERROR.

But yes, maybe I am expecting a little much from the average person.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie.t View Post
      hello and welcome,

call TonyN and get all the bits you want done sort out a day that good and wonder over.
      :4x4toys official pimp:

See Vince, you wanted to know how to be a mod.....

Seriously, if you can get to basingstoke, I can help out for a few beer tokens.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I've got a mate who works at a garage, he had a look on their computer, and it says 1.2hrs to do the timing belt... I guess that sounds about right...

Hopefully a few beers will persuade him to help me out... obviously beers after doing the job tho... lol
        Sarah xx

Comment

Working...
        X