• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    Apaches truck was worth what he got for it,
    Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Damn straight.

It p1sses me off a bit all this talk of 'not worth that'.
    My truck was easily worth £3k .
    Ive obviously never seen Apaches truck, but if all that hes written and claimed about it is true, theres no doubt its worth what he got for it and maybe more. I can,t recollect anyone saying his truck wasnt worth that but they may have done somewhere else. Just about everyone however has said that this Landcruiser isnt worth that.
    I can understand how all this " not worth that" talk that we see on the forum ####es the Red Man off, its almost as if we want to make our trucks look worthless.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

he's just touchy cos he got rid of it, and now wants it back...

the point we where making was you never get back what you put into a truck, a modified truck is rarely an investment, normally a big loss. I can see how it'd annoy you to know you've spent all this money on making something special, but get very little back when selling it.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        he's just touchy cos he got rid of it, and now wants it back...

the point we where making was you never get back what you put into a truck, a modified truck is rarely an investment, normally a big loss. I can see how it'd annoy you to know you've spent all this money on making something special, but get very little back when selling it.
        They're a bit like woman.....you spend loads on them and get f**k all back!
        Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Yes yes, you're right. I do miss it. However, V has decreed if I get the house finished, and we move to somewhere with a bit more drive space, I can have another and keep the GT4 too. Trouble is I haven't really been able to 'drive' the GT yet with the weather having been so shite since I got it.

Something to aim for anyway. Think I'll do a 3rd gen next...

Tony, it didn't annoy me getting £3k for it. I thought that was a fair price to get for a quick sale. I was never under any illusion that I'd get back what it owed.

I just find it annoying when folk pop up and assume all 2nd gens are worth £1.5k tops. People who do obviously think everyone's truck is the same as their blutack ridden rusty old nail
          Last edited by Apache; 23 February 2010, 21:37.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Sounds like a plan.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
            X