Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pops View Post
    OLD Git lol

sad old bstd i know!, wish i was as old as my truck! and in as good condiction
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      sad old bstd i know!, wish i was as old as my truck! and in as good condiction
      Oi you ungratful old timer least you got a truck (see my thread "truckless"
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

oldest

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
        Mines a 94 surf but I also have a twin axle avondale 6400, its a 98 model and I'm a very young 55, Hazzo
        Hia Hazzo, my caravan is also an Avondale 6400, but mines a 2002 model. Thing is with mine its my permanant home. i live in it on my own. Took out all the bunks , and had a matress made for the rear section. Some think like a large single bed now. Cheap as chips to live in. When im bored i hook her up and tow her away for a break somewhere. Take care, Alf

Comment

oldest

Originally posted by pops View Post
          OLD Git lol
          Hia Popey, yes you are slightly older than me. My birthday is May 22, so looks like you wear the crown mate. Take care, Alf

Comment

Originally posted by alf View Post
            Hia Popey, yes you are slightly older than me. My birthday is May 22, so looks like you wear the crown mate. Take care, Alf

Not so sure i want the crown mate, (now if i was the youngest!!!)

Pops! at least your good looking, you can always get another truck, (which is more than i can say for my looks)

Comment

Pops! at least your good looking, you can always get another truck, (which is more than i can say for my looks)
              Hia Popeye, sorry i got the names mixed up. It must be my age, i of course meant the reply to go to Pops, sorry. Take care, Alf

Comment

oi you after a date
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Christ, the other forums iam on, iam the old git,on here iam just a young pup at 46.

Comment

I think there is a chance I'm @ no3.....possibly
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

For christs sake someone come on here and say their older than me!!
                      (who started this anyway)

Comment

For christs sake someone come on here and say their older than me!!
                        (who started this anyway)
                        perhaps with the wisdom of great age ...you should have stayed in the background quietly
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Working...
                        X