• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favourite Elvis song :)

Just because im in the mood. Hope you enjoy
    (taken from the 69 comeback special)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGuXemlPFM
    Windows 7 was my idea!

If you like the music from the "68" comeback special then you want to go see Lee Memphis King.He was the worlds top Elvis impersonator and he is fantastic.I have seen him twice and the amount of youngsters that go to see him i couldn't believe it
    I have got so many of Elvis's records and some very rare ones that took me years to trace and manage to buy
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The most apt one was 'Way Down', it was charting when he died...
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        If you like the music from the "68" comeback special then you want to go see Lee Memphis King.He was the worlds top Elvis impersonator and he is fantastic.I have seen him twice and the amount of youngsters that go to see him i couldn't believe it
        I have got so many of Elvis's records and some very rare ones that took me years to trace and manage to buy
        Ooops. I meant 68! Pressed wrong button lol.
        Yeah ive seen him (not live though ). He is good but ive never been a fan of impersonators myself. Despite how good they might be. They always lack the true character if you know what i mean.
        Glad to hear your an Elvis fan mate. My dad is nuts about him and so all the family have been brought up on Elvis and Rock and Roll in general. His blues is awsome!
        Ive actually got a very old Fats Domino LP hung on my wall which i nicked from my dad. Hehe. Quite rare apparently
        Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

I had a look around Gracelands once. Full of old gits weeping in the garden. ('kin Americans)
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
          X