@TonyN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @TonyN

Hello mate. I remember reading on here somehwere the other day about a guy saying you sold him some seat lift blocks?? Do you have anymore for sale mate? If so how much. Need them to fit a sub under my seat.
    Windows 7 was my idea!

Can easily make some, the blocks just lift the back of the seat, do you need some for the front? Can't use blocks cos the the front mounts are different, but can make something to suit if you need it.

How much room do you need? Keep them as small as poss so things stay solidily mounted.

Probably about £30.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      Can easily make some, the blocks just lift the back of the seat, do you need some for the front? Can't use blocks cos the the front mounts are different, but can make something to suit if you need it.

How much room do you need? Keep them as small as poss so things stay solidily mounted.

Probably about £30.
      Hello mate. thanks for getting back to me. Just had a peep under the seat and it doesnt look like there is enough room lenght wise for one of those slim lime subs things. There looks to be a bulkhead that sticks up pround under the seat so i think its a no go.
      Cheers anyway mate.
      Do you or anydoby else have any tips where to put a small sub in the surfs at all? Preferably without cutting parts of the truck.
      When my mate mentioned those slime line subs to me the other day i thought i was on to a winner. shame.
      Windows 7 was my idea!

Comment

Working...
      X