Why do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do

People tell you they want a part, ask you to prepare it so you can post it out ASAP, then never contact you again?

Most annoying...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

name and shame!
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Buying tourettes

"F**k, I want it! F**k I want it! Must say I want it so noone else can have it!"

"Hmm... Don't want it anymore"

As you say, most annoying. Had it happen to me twice recently.

Comment

Newbies, so no point.

Comment

thats because some people seem to get off on fxxxing you about

Comment

Wasn't me.
            It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

well at least you have it ready to post if someone else asks, silver linings and all that.
              Alan

Comment

So far it's been the alternator twice, a load of switches and sensors, turbo, altimeter and the radiator 3 times. Obviously only packaged them once though.

Comment

I know what you mean Al.i keep a book of everything people ask me for then once i wrap it ready to go they don't bother getting back or bothering to pay
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hehe, I have a set of pistons and rods, a fuel tank sensor, and a power steering pump all in boxes, all covered in dust under a bench.

Welcome to selling stuff.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Payment up front, then process the part.
                      I, for instance, would not expect Stormforce to get stuff ready or send it unless I'd sorted the money out first.
                      Neal

Comment

If its someone thats had stuff from me before or someone i've known on here for a while then i don't mind sending stuff out,But stuff i get ready cause someone has asked for it then if its not paid for in a week then i'll sell it on to the next person.I can't afford to hang about waiting for people to make their minds up
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          If its someone thats had stuff from me before or someone i've known on here for a while then i don't mind sending stuff out,But stuff i get ready cause someone has asked for it then if its not paid for in a week then i'll sell it on to the next person.I can't afford to hang about waiting for people to make their minds up

which reminds me rich...hows that lush surf looking.
                          i just ordered up the bits from ...well everywhere. vince graciously agreed i could send them to his...but they aint no good without a surf....
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                            Nope, sorry but I've bought items from friends I've known since my school days and even though they've said I can take the items there and then I just can't do it, maybe it's the way I was brought/dragged up , I don't know but it seems wrong to me.
                            Neal

Comment

Is this for the 'project' ?
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X