Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious possible new owner

Hello,
    I'm new to all this so please forgive me if I don't adhere to protocol.
    I thought I might try a wild stab in the dark and ask the following...
    I've seen and test driven a Hilux surf, 3 litre manual, turbo, 1994, blue, reg: L974WOW, imported in 2003, and I think spent most of its time in and around Salisbury. It's now with a trade dealer in Leicester.
    Does this rings any bells with anyone on here who may have been the previous owners, or had worked on it / serviced it or knows of it? The previous owners were meticulous on keeping receipts and having it serviced. It looks and drives well although pulls slightly to the left when braking. But it's a bit odd that it should find its way to a small dealer on the back streets of Leicester. The dealer took it as part exchange for another vehicle.

If anyone has anymore information on this vehicle I would love to hear from you!

Many thanks in advance.

R.

Originally posted by RMac View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new to all this so please forgive me if I don't adhere to protocol.
    I thought I might try a wild stab in the dark and ask the following...
    I've seen and test driven a Hilux surf, 3 litre manual, turbo, 1994, blue, reg: L974WOW, imported in 2003, and I think spent most of its time in and around Salisbury. It's now with a trade dealer in Leicester.
    Does this rings any bells with anyone on here who may have been the previous owners, or had worked on it / serviced it or knows of it? The previous owners were meticulous on keeping receipts and having it serviced. It looks and drives well although pulls slightly to the left when braking. But it's a bit odd that it should find its way to a small dealer on the back streets of Leicester. The dealer took it as part exchange for another vehicle.

If anyone has anymore information on this vehicle I would love to hear from you!

Many thanks in advance.

R.
    Another post that seems to have got lost in never never land
    Hi,sorry I don't know this surf but there could be a lot of reasons why the truck has ended up where it is, owner moved,dealer had a car the owner wanted etc.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Working...
    X