4x4 responce wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    it was a good evening, glad you enjoyed it hope Nick thought the same.
    nice to see the 2 surfs parked outside, makes a change to the green oval parking lot.

you coming to Bala?
    Hey John..

Seems like a good crowd of folks..I rekon i will become a familiar face within the group. Deffo up for Bala so long as i get my diff back in

Hey Bibs..long time no...errrm cyber see. Jealous of your solid axles..

Comment

cool the north wales group are all back........now for Gwyn, Kev and the rest to join.
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Bala could be well on, already have that day off rota'd just got to have enough pennies for derv etc.

Nik is worrying me though, he kept pointing out all his battle scars and telling me I needed a few on my truck lol ....run-away!

peace
        cal
        Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
          Bala could be well on, already have that day off rota'd just got to have enough pennies for derv etc.

Nik is worrying me though, he kept pointing out all his battle scars and telling me I needed a few on my truck lol ....run-away!

peace
          cal
          plenty of self control required, last visit there there was a 59 plate disco4 and a few new plate pickups and they all left unhurt, its a place were you have a choice, just don't follow me.......
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
            plenty of self control required, last visit there there was a 59 plate disco4 and a few new plate pickups and they all left unhurt, its a place were you have a choice, just don't follow me.......
            yea i'll second that..always give john around..400M..lol. To be fair, the only damage i picked up at Bala was down to the roof bars catching in the woods. You have more chance of damage green laning, brushing through the gauze bush, farmers moving gate posts in so their 90's have around 10mm either side to get thru..lol

Comment

Okies, deffo on for the 7th, have a gig on friday and one on saturday 5th/6th and day off on 7th, so DERV and pennies taken care of !

Looking forwad to it now

Playing in the cottage loaf on sat 27/02/10 if John and Nik fancy it?

peace
              cal
              Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X