yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's lawnmower is in the back of my shed again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's lawnmower is in the back of my shed again?

I am soo sorry I forgot all about it till Debs brought it to my attention today..
    I will get it out this week and pack it up ready for collection...

But who bought it again?
    Was it Bogus?
    One day at the time I guess..

That ain't the one you wanted taking to Scotland last year is it ?

Comment

yeh that is the one Andy.....
      It's still here.... we'll I assume it is I have not been in the shed for near a year to be honest....

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        I am soo sorry I forgot all about it till Debs brought it to my attention today..
        I will get it out this week and pack it up ready for collection...

But who bought it again?
        Was it Bogus?
        Yup, that was me. If you can empty out the petrol, wrap some plastic or something round it and give me an idea when it can be collected, I.ll arrange a courier. Im out of the country at the moment and will be for the next 5 weeks, but you can do anything with this internet, so it will be no bother for me to get a courier. It will be spring when I get back and grass cutting time. By the way its lovely and warm in Brazil

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          Yup, that was me. If you can empty out the petrol, wrap some plastic or something round it and give me an idea when it can be collected, I.ll arrange a courier. Im out of the country at the moment and will be for the next 5 weeks, but you can do anything with this internet, so it will be no bother for me to get a courier. It will be spring when I get back and grass cutting time. By the way its lovely and warm in Brazil

Bogus
          I am so jealous that you are in nice warm weather...
          I will get in the shed this week and get it sorted so any time after the weekend will be fine unless you want to wait till your back in the UK that is no problem for me either, but let me know because I can save a trip to the shed through my overgrown garden..

Hope all is well there and enjoy the sun.

Comment

?

Comment

Working...
            X