Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky Avatar

I must be bored

I got new GIF animation software. Like my new avatar?

Sad I know but simple things!

Amazing what you can do with it, any requests for your own spinny, whirly graphic?
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Originally posted by Danno
    I must be bored

I got new GIF animation software. Like my new avatar?

Sad I know but simple things!

Amazing what you can do with it, any requests for your own spinny, whirly graphic?
    I like ! . I would like to commision your spinny , whirly thing please sir as long as Koi and Lucky are happy it will not affect the server etc .
    How do you want the piccys ? I have some which are not digital is that a prob if I scan ? what size pixs ? How could I put these in my signiture aswell ?

Enough questions ?

Rick
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Sure, they are the same size as a standard avatar 100x100 pixels and no more than 24kb.

Only problem is you do lose quality when you shrink the pics down to that size.

Any picture is ok but jpg's are preferred. You can email them to me full size and I'll shrink them or shrink them yourself ( quicker to mail if you are on dial-up )

I'll put some examples up here later to show what sort of transitions ( fades and wipes ) or spinny, whirly things I can do.
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Try these as examples

I'm still working on swirly banners for signatures but I need to make sure that the size wont affect the server. Koi, Lucky advice please?

EDIT - Jeez just noticed they can be irritating as hell
        Attached Files
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

I think they are turning to fast . Other Forums I have used have the same thing but the turn/spin slower and are not so difficult to see what the picture is before it changes . Can it be slowed down ?

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Sure, I just sped them up to decrease file size. Attachments must be below 19kb, but avatars can be up to 24kb
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Slow enough?

Koi can I have my avatar size increased to 35kb pleeeeease!!!!
              Attached Files
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
              X