Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ava_Banana View Post
    Fair comments.

Seatbelts come with the seats....well, lapbelts do...which bolt through the floor/seat mount.

I'll have to check whether it is safety glass in the back.....and thanks for the info on the seat back height.

My car V5 document says "9-seater MPV" anyway, so I'll let the insurance know and see what they make of it....if I need to get it re-MOT'd then so-be-it.

The thing is....I don't want another vehicle...I had planned on this as being the one that I spend money on over the years....I just need that extra seat once in a very rare blue moon.....so am hoping that I can make this work (safely) and to the satisfaction of insurers and the law.
    mum in law on the roof rack, seats facing back , easy to get in and out for the saucepans, volvo does it and they are very safety concious
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Did you fit these seats Mark?
      Do they fit OK?

I've been looking at some Volvo 850 third row seats, looks like they'll fit no problem.

Comment

It's a project scheduled in the diary for June.

Was going to do it last weekend, but ended up renovating an old trailer I needed for taking bits to the allotment....then going to the allotment and getting sunburnt.

Comment

Working...
        X