Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 286bhp View Post
    2K 2K 2222KKKK.
    I WUD KEEP IT IF I ONLY GOT OFFERED THAT!
    or would u b wanting first offer more like?

It's a 15yr old truck. Albannach just got one for 1300, cant get right sold his for 700. Maybe LC springs and wound bars with big rubber adds 2k to the price for the ebay "O look it's a monster truck" mob. Personally I dont want first offer as I wouldn't give you 2k for it.

I would pay good money for a late 3rd gen if anyone has one

{Vince, hint, hint}
    Last edited by yoshie; 10 February 2010, 11:58.
    Brian

Comment

2K 2K 2222KKKK.
      I WUD KEEP IT IF I ONLY GOT OFFERED THAT!
      or would u b wanting first offer more like?

Thats more like it trying to make a quick killing.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
        Thats more like it trying to make a quick killing.
        I don't think he is, or hope he isn't .I just think he has an over inflated expectation of what 2nd gen is worth.
        But as you say maybe out there in ebay land there is another wolfsurfinskin buyer.

However, no one that has responed in this thread would give him 3k for a 2nd gen. So here is the wrong place to ask what's it worth in a bid to get free advertising. Then moan when he gets an honest answer.
        I love the "shame it's just had new batteries, plugs oil and filters" maybe that will change my mind
        Last edited by yoshie; 10 February 2010, 12:06.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          I don't think he is, or hope he isn't .I just think he has an over inflated expectation of what 2nd gen is worth.
          But as you say maybe out there in ebay land there is another wolfsurfinskin buyer.

However, no one that has responed in this thread would give him 3k for a 2nd gen. So here is the wrong place to ask what's it worth in a bid to get free advertising. Then moan when he gets an honest answer.
          I love the "shame it's just had new batteries, plugs oil and filters" maybe that will change my mind
          The quick killing was aimed at you yoshie.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Mine has the super rare Jack Wolfskin badge and sticker and it is the rare range topping SSR-G V6 Petrol so it must be worth thousands

The reality is the engine is on its way out as there are combustion gases getting into the coolant (diagnosed last August, but still hasn’t killed the truck yet) so I don’t think I’m going to get much more than it is worth for the desirable bits (rear spoiler, load cover, Recaro interior and good tyres etc.) probably £300 -£350 on a good day.
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Hi Andy have you bought a GT4 off ebay if so which one did you get.

Regards Hilux-Bob
              No. Going to see a GT4 Owners Club member owned one on Saturday. A 'WRC' in silver on 18" gunmental 7 spoke wheels (same as the STi wheels)
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

The quick killing was aimed at you yoshie.
                I take it the large text and the fact that you missed the line in my post saying "I don't want first offer" means your eyesight is not the best. So let me try again. I don't want it and no one including you, posting in this thread will pay him 3k for it.

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                No. Going to see a GT4 Owners Club member owned one on Saturday. A 'WRC' in silver on 18" gunmental 7 spoke wheels (same as the STi wheels)
                I hope it's a cracker mate, colour scheme sounds great, perfect for a sticker or two. You will have a few harking back to a "when I drove" thread no doubt.
                I hope you enjoy it, get it out your system and back in a truck soon. Or better still keep it for Sundays and save for a truck as well
                Last edited by yoshie; 10 February 2010, 14:27.
                Brian

Comment

I got offered 3K in the doctors car park for my 2.4! but i think the guy had escaped from the local booby hatch,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

So what's mine worth Yoshie ?
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      It's a 15yr old truck. Albannach just got one for 1300, cant get right sold his for 700. Maybe LC springs and wound bars with big rubber adds 2k to the price for the ebay "O look it's a monster truck" mob. Personally I dont want first offer as I wouldn't give you 2k for it.

I would pay good money for a late 3rd gen if anyone has one

{Vince, hint, hint}
                      now now brian,
                      dont know where you got that i` have LCsprings or wound up bars from.....
                      rich [stormforce] tell him its a PROPPER lift will you.
                      so the surfs are not selling for much your way then,is what your saying brian ?
                      sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

Here`s one for you then...yosheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                        for every pound i get over 2000 when i sell it....how bwt you put your money where your mouth is? and donate any money over the 2000 to charity.
                        and i will do same any money under the 2000 i will put to charity.
                        sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

Here`s one for you then...yosheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          for every pound i get over 2000 when i sell it....how bwt you put your money where your mouth is? and donate any money over the 2000 to charity.
                          and i will do same any money under the 2000 i will put to charity.
                          Nicely said over 2 hours and no reply and good luck with the sale.
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                            Mine has the super rare Jack Wolfskin badge and sticker and it is the rare range topping SSR-G V6 Petrol so it must be worth thousands

The reality is the engine is on its way out as there are combustion gases getting into the coolant (diagnosed last August, but still hasn’t killed the truck yet) so I don’t think I’m going to get much more than it is worth for the desirable bits (rear spoiler, load cover, Recaro interior and good tyres etc.) probably £300 -£350 on a good day.
                            Hi Paul you would be surprised how much you might get part/ex on a nice low milage Landcruiser. Hint! Hint!
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Would that be a 4.2 Landcruiser ?What insurance group are they ?
                              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Never ask a Scot to put a price on something

Put it up for 3k. Someone will want it.

Comment

Working...
                                X