Is there a way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way

is there a way the average joe soap (me) can track someone down who has done a midnight flit from there house???
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

You might need to re word that to get an answer!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
      You might need to re word that to get an answer!
      lost me re word what ??
      need to find someone who has done a runner overnight how else should i word it?
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
        lost me re word what ??
        need to find someone who has done a runner overnight how else should i word it?
        I'll learn to read !! miss read it and wasn't sure if you meant somone who had broken in to your place.....

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
          is there a way the average joe soap (me) can track someone down who has done a midnight flit from there house???
          Yes, but it might cost a few quid.

http://www.192.com is a good place to start. You can use that to search by a database that cross matches the electoral roll to the telephone directory.

There are also databases available online that can tell you who owns various properties, descriptions of the properties, etc.

I used stuff like this trying to trace non-paying ebay bidders in late summer last year and it's amazing what you can find out without even paying for it! I also used similar things in helping a friend of mine try to trace their father.

Use google to search for specific databases. It shouldn't take an awful lot of effort...

Comment

go to 123people and put their name in, it might give you a lead. ps its free
            Last edited by Vultch; 6 February 2010, 22:54.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

if they've left their address, then the only way to find them is to ask around... of find their family and ask if they know where they are.

all these searches will only return their address, which you already know.

i used 192.com well once, my mate had died and his mum was on holiday, so i looked her up, it listed the neighbours and i managed to contact them to get details of her friend who had the hotel number in america where she was staying!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                if they've left their address, then the only way to find them is to ask around... of find their family and ask if they know where they are.

all these searches will only return their address, which you already know.

i used 192.com well once, my mate had died and his mum was on holiday, so i looked her up, it listed the neighbours and i managed to contact them to get details of her friend who had the hotel number in america where she was staying!!
                his family wont tell me if they know
                as they know how much he owes me too.
                neighbours dont know either 192.com as you say tells me what i already know
                Pops

Comment

Working...
                X