Caravan question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

It helps me a lot but does bugger all for you !

I know NOTHING at all about the Alde but it wouldn't be a total surprise to learn that there's a connection between the heating and hot water systems cos it's a WET heating system .....

Best bet is to post on T&T cos there's a few on there that have done the Alde maintainance course and I'd be very surprised if anybody else on here has got a van with an Alde system

Righto mate, ive just registered & waiting to be able to log in.

Thanks again & to all who replied "except you know who".
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Don't use the same gas heating system that I used in the early/mid 90s when I was living in a caravan and blew it up with a gas explosion!

Thankfully I walked away largely uninjured but I lost lots of body hair including eyebrows, eyelashes, nostril hair and (most amusingly) I had a line on my legs where my socks covered. Below sock level the hair was left - above sock level all the hair was gone!

It wasn't all bad though. I had dreadlocks at the time and it was great for them. Each individual dreadlock kinda melted into themselves and made them nice and rasta-like!

I did get quite nasty blistering around my lips, nostrils and eyes though. Kinda looked a bit like Mick Jagger on a bad day!

Comment

Is this of any use ?

PS
        Gra, haven't you got some sh!t to shovel ???

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Is this of any use ?

PS
          Gra, haven't you got some sh!t to shovel ???

Bob your a star, it clearly states that i CAN run the central heating with no water in the boiler.

Most helpful mate & greatly appreciated.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
          X