Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi, I'm new to this forum, looking for my first Surf, preferably 3.0TD, manual and 93-95. Mileage around 100000K, A/T tyres and CD player would be nice. No rust and a dog guard even better. With twin electrics tow pack and split rims ideal.

Currently looking on fleabay...anything I should be looking for. How do they compare with Shoguns/Pajeros...etc. Just selling my Trooper at the moment.

Well that's me...
    96 3rd gen 3.0TD SSRX

Originally posted by thibaud View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, looking for my first Surf, preferably 3.0TD, manual and 93-95. Mileage around 100000K, A/T tyres and CD player would be nice. No rust and a dog guard even better. With twin electrics tow pack and split rims ideal.

Currently looking on fleabay...anything I should be looking for. How do they compare with Shoguns/Pajeros...etc. Just selling my Trooper at the moment.

Well that's me...
    Only speaking as I find but my first was a Pajero and it was a lumbering hulk! Traded it in within weeks for a Surf and have never looked at any other 4x4 since. Surfs rule!

Welcome to the madhouse btw!
    Tony

Comment

Bonjour, bienvenu.
      Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Welcome

I would look to buy one off a forum member if possible. In fact:

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60886

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I've missed a couple off fleabay recently so keen to get a decent one sorted. I had a look at a Pajero yesterday but walked away as for some reason it just didn't appeal as much as the Surf. I've driven Hilux's for work and I always loved the look of 4runners/Surfs.

With some luck I'll soon be the proud owner of one!
          96 3rd gen 3.0TD SSRX

Comment

Don't rush for the 1st one.Take your time and find the right one.Keep checking on here in the surfs for sale section as there's always good trucks on here
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
            X