ne4x4 poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ne4x4 poll

I see http://www.ne4x4.org.uk/ decided to reset their poll on "what's your favorite 4x4" again..... getting out butts whipped by a f%^&$£" landy

Duly voted

Comment

duly voted, now neck and neck at 25.9%
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Parkinson
        I see http://www.ne4x4.org.uk/ decided to reset their poll on "what's your favorite 4x4" again..... getting out butts whipped by a f%^&$£" landy
        At this stage, I'd say let them be. Don't want to start any hassle between the sites. Anyway, WE KNOW our SURF'S are the best so I'll just assume thay don't want non-landy owners on their site and I for one will be happy not to go there.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Can't say I've looked at the poll lately , it probably got reset when they upgraded & made a load of modifications.

It's only a small site compared to this one but they have recently given dedicated sections to Totota & several others

I went away for the weekend with them recently & had a great time...yes I was the only non-Landrover there ,but it didn't stop them rolling up their sleeves & making a valiant attempt to solve my 4wd problems.

Seeing as I didn't know any of them before the weekend away , I was well impressed with their friendliness

Incidentally I popped into one of their regular pub-meets last night for a chat & found myself parked with 2 Toyota Hiluxs.

They do hold regular events for anybody who wants to try off-roading in the NE.
          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Vote cast. I see the Surf is Top of the poll and 3% ahead of the nearest contender..
            Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Just voted and we're still top with 32% over the LR Defender on about 28%.
              Mike G

Comment

Leading by 10% now...

Comment

Now 15.5% !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                    At this stage, I'd say let them be. Don't want to start any hassle between the sites. Anyway, WE KNOW our SURF'S are the best .
                    I agree - naturally the surf will win if all the members from here vote - just like the LR will win if everyone from the LR forum goes there to vote!!! Kinda makes it biaised and the surf/LR hassle is unneccessary. Live and let live and let them see how great our trucks are when they meet us off road!!

Originally posted by Morr
                    so I'll just assume thay don't want non-landy owners on their site and I for one will be happy not to go there.
                    Not actually the case - they are a friendly bunch of guys and like anyone with any 4x4 - just happens that there are more members with LR's than Surfs at the mo. If anyone from here goes there to vote why not check out their forum and contribute something??
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                      I agree - naturally the surf will win if all the members from here vote - just like the LR will win if everyone from the LR forum goes there to vote!!! Kinda makes it biaised and the surf/LR hassle is unneccessary. Live and let live and let them see how great our trucks are when they meet us off road!!

Not actually the case - they are a friendly bunch of guys and like anyone with any 4x4 - just happens that there are more members with LR's than Surfs at the mo. If anyone from here goes there to vote why not check out their forum and contribute something??
                      Fair enough, perhaps I've judged unfairly and choosen my words a little carelessly, just seemed that everytime the surf got ahead, the poll was reset, however I know we didn't exactly play fair at the start either. Happy to hear others here find them good, mainly just didn't want to start any hassle between the sites.
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

couldn,t agree more, after all we are all 4x4ers, and i for one was considering a 110 county LR before i came across the surf and after visiting the ne4x4 site i have to say that they are a friendly bunch, (cept that bensonsnuts geezer ) and at the end of the day if you need a tow or a bit of help what does the badge matter.

SURFS RULE

Ship

Comment

I resemble that remark
                          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
                            I resemble that remark

Hehe - gotta steel that smiley for next time Tony gets the grinder out!!! (yeah I know its not a grinder - but the look on the guys face is perfect!!!)

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

He looks like he is getting a little bit too friendly with that chainsaw!

Hehe - gotta steel that smiley for next time Tony gets the grinder out!!! (yeah I know its not a grinder - but the look on the guys face is perfect!!!)

If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
                              X