reassure me!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool, I will do.

Actually had a dealer just phone me that apparently doesnt do imports anymore, but as LUCK would have it an old boy told him he had a 3L TD he wanted to sell, hasnt been started for a year apparently so he is going to see it tomorrow and let me know what he thinks.

I reckon he will want to much for it though, and oddly I think I would get a better quality truck from one of you lot that a dealer - agreed?

Comment

Any idea how I contact him (obviously apart from you telling him Im looking) I couldnt see how to PM him on his profile. feel free to message me oneidadan or just email me on asapnic@gmail.com

Comment

I dont think I'd want to take on a truck that hadn't been started for a year - at least not unless it was VERY cheap and I was prepared to do some work!

I'll let oneidadan know you're looking for him.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

cheers mate - I would appreciate that.

The dealer was going to service it etc, get it running correctly but I would imagine he would need more money than its worth.

Comment

guys, is there anything else I should be looking out for when it comes to buying the new surf?

Really dont want to get stung, but when you are paying 2k I guess there is everychance I could fall on a dudd!

Comment

Simple!

Pay £3k and get one with EVERYTHING done! Ad now live so you can see for yourself.
              Last edited by Apache; 3 February 2010, 17:51.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hello Big Nic my advert is now live in the surfs for sale section if you are interested in it. My email addess if you'd like to contact me is flib1@msn.com or if you want to send me a SMS my no is: 07854 458581
                I took along time to pick my truck and tried to get the best I could find, and spent a fair amont of money getting it in great condition, but now i'd like to do a little more offroading and it works out cheaper for me to get a truck with everything done to it.
                If you'd like to ask me anything about it please do, i'll try and answer as best I can
                Thanks
                Dan

Comment

Working...
                X