Roughtrax/Milner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax/Milner

Do we have a Club discount at any of these stores?

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    Do we have a Club discount at any of these stores?
    No
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

That's a shame, has anyone ever asked any of them to set up a Club discount?

Comment

i thought roughtrax did a 10% or something discount for forum members but you will need to ask when you ring up tho
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I dont need anything just yet Richard touch wood(apart from three doors and a tailgate that i cant afford yet lol), No mate I was just wondering as another Club I'm a member of has discounts at a few places, 10% good, will this be the same at Milner?

Comment

I'm not to sure about milners as i don't use them a great deal so again it will be a case of asking them if/when you ring them
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

No harm in trying

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                i thought roughtrax did a 10% or something discount for forum members but you will need to ask when you ring up tho
                I asked a while back, they said no.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  I asked a while back, they said no.
                  Thank gawd for that! I've spent a small fortune with them over the last few months! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                    Thank gawd for that! I've spent a small fortune with them over the last few months! lol
                    Mine was a £780 order.

Comment

I was sent the wrong size oil seals for the rear axle, fitted them ...leaked like crazy, got them changed but had to do the job twice.. not pleased, when I complained they said they 'would look after me on the next order'.....not. I was sent a part that had been fitted before as part of a largish order, had to return it and was told 'I will look after you', all I got was the part replaced, didnt even pay the return post - they said they would remember, just had a £160 order....did they remember?....Eerm ...no.....chances of discount...a bit less than zero. Service when supplying...good, stock availlabillity....good, putting problems right or recompence when jobs have to be done twice when not your fault....far from good is my experience i'm afraid.
                      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                      Tony

Comment

Who are 'they' Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          Who are 'they' Tony?
                          Roughtrax!
                          I saw on tony n's post you appear to know bout planning apps....that right?
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                            I saw on tony n's post you appear to know bout planning apps....that right?
                            Yes. Getting planning permissions is part of what I do for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires View Post
                              I was sent the wrong size oil seals for the rear axle, fitted them ...leaked like crazy, got them changed but had to do the job twice.. not pleased, when I complained they said they 'would look after me on the next order'.....not. I was sent a part that had been fitted before as part of a largish order, had to return it and was told 'I will look after you', all I got was the part replaced, didnt even pay the return post - they said they would remember, just had a £160 order....did they remember?....Eerm ...no.....chances of discount...a bit less than zero. Service when supplying...good, stock availlabillity....good, putting problems right or recompence when jobs have to be done twice when not your fault....far from good is my experience i'm afraid.
                              I have never delt with Roughtrax yet as i always have used Milner, they have proved to be such a good bunch.

I'm not saying I will never use Roughtrax, I have actually compared there prices against Milners when I have been looking for a part and to be truthful, I have found them to be a couple of pounds more expensive maybe one day they will have the part I need if Milner don't have it

Comment

Working...
                              X