No announcement yet.

Anyone want a 4th gen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm suprised the blue one is cheaper as its a newer truck but even so for a 4 year old truck its still not to bad tho
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The white one has lots of toys ! the blue one is diesel and basic he seemed a bit dis interested really, I think he is desperate to move the white one but not desperate enough to give a fair trade in for mine though
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
        A bit, if ever there was a case for one being called a hairdressers Surf that is it, only quaismodo would feel at home in it, its that ugly.
        Hang on a bit I might get the hump !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          The Blue one is £12.499 on the road ,I have spoken to these people and they are worried that the Pound/Yen exchange rate is forcing the price up and to add to their woes the Russians are buying up the stuff and not arguing on price! As a precaution I have consulted a Forum Expert who has given me great guidance Thanks to Bob !!!

Hi John actually that is not a bad price and its here all registered and ready to go.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi Bob, Thanx for the PM ! It's White ! i would have to valet it three times a week, Oh and it has that horrible beige interior like the one I have already got ! not good not good !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              Hi Bob, Thanx for the PM ! It's White ! i would have to valet it three times a week, Oh and it has that horrible beige interior like the one I have already got ! not good not good !
              Sorry John you had not give me the full speck you were after.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Sorry Bob, prefer gold/silver like mine or black 3ltr td I suppose I should stop dreaming, I have to get rid of my truck and get a fair price for it, its when you see Goodmayes and Algys selling my marque for 7995 upwards and I would be hard pushed to get near 5k ! Must admit the white one looks good even if it looks like Quasimodo's chariot

Comment

No...it looks horrible. Sorry

Comment

Good job were all different as we would still be driving round black model "T",s
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Agreed. I really struggle with the look of most new(er) motors.

Comment

Originally posted by paulc View Post
                        No...it looks horrible. Sorry
                        Beauty is is in the eye of the beholder ! I have been to specsavers three times in three months.. they can't work miracles ! i wasn't overly impressed with my first 3rd gen but I love mu current Surf, times move on designs change, not always for the better, I like the 4th Gen purely for functionality and it it is different from all the garbage that runs round here in sunny Doncaster (apart from a handfull of Surfs)

Comment

After 12 years l still cant find a replacement for my Landcruiser nothing come,s close to it.
                          Attached Files
                          Live Life To The Full

Comment

I think it looks exactly like all the other modern 4x4s - it's almost got a (God forbid) Hyundai look about it....

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                              After 12 years l still cant find a replacement for my Landcruiser nothing come,s close to it.
                              Nice !

Comment

Originally posted by paulc View Post
                                Agreed. I really struggle with the look of most new(er) motors.
                                They all look the blooming same. No individual character to them any more. Very hard to tell some of them apart.
                                It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Working...
                                X