• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a 4th gen?

http://www.sabeimports.com/car.php?car=742

LOVE IT!
    But not that much (£400 tax bill)

Comment

i prefer the look of the blue 2006 one he's got coming in though.To be honest as with all vehicles you don't buy something like that if you can't afford to put it on the road
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Nice find Adam.
        Brian

Comment

Not sure I like it to be honest. It looks too pretty. Maybe it's just cos it's in white.
          It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Hmmmm, very nice but as previously stated a bit to 'pretty'. I just can't imagine taking it off road.
            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              Hmmmm, very nice but as previously stated a bit to 'pretty'. I just can't imagine taking it off road.
              Give it another 10yrs so its the same age as ours then you probably will
              or your kids will

Comment

Horrible looking thing its gone all soft looking, totally lost that more rugged look of previous Gens.

Front end of a hyundai and rear end of a subaru estate looks like one of those school run park on the grass verge things.

And that parking mirror looks like the left over bits after they made alien.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                  Horrible looking thing its gone all soft looking, totally lost that more rugged look of previous Gens.

Front end of a hyundai and rear end of a subaru estate looks like one of those school run park on the grass verge things.

And that parking mirror looks like the left over bits after they made alien.
                  Nigel, get off the fence... Do you like it.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

lol, I like them, but would have to be in black, and stock sized wheels and tyres wouldn't last long.

oh, and the V6 please...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I like it, yes it is a bit pretty, for what i get up to anyway
                      I'll stick with me 95 4runner as long as I can keep her going

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        Nigel, get off the fence... Do you like it.
                        ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nope

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                          I like it, yes it is a bit pretty,
                          A bit, if ever there was a case for one being called a hairdressers Surf that is it, only quaismodo would feel at home in it, its that ugly.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

I should get me wife to buy one then when she has bashed it up after a few years it'll be cool enough for me to drive

Comment

The Blue one is £12.499 on the road ,I have spoken to these people and they are worried that the Pound/Yen exchange rate is forcing the price up and to add to their woes the Russians are buying up the stuff and not arguing on price! As a precaution I have consulted a Forum Expert who has given me great guidance Thanks to Bob !!!
                              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                              X