Where to source alloys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to source alloys?

Hello, does anyone know where I could get some new alloy wheels from please? I think i've tried most of the UK shops but it seems i'm limited to either modular wheels which aren't bad or 22" bling which are abit
    I've tried ebay and ebay japan but i've not had much luck. Is there anywhere else I could try looking?

I'm after things like this:

or these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Any suggestions welcome

Dunno if you fancy these -

Wolfrace Canyons. I would imagine most car accessory places should be able to get hold of them for you if you want new ones...

http://alloywheelsdirect.wolfrace.co...6-Stud%29.html

Personally I think new wheels are a bit on the pricey side given that you should be able to pick them up complete with tyres for less on fleabay but I hope the link is useful

Comment

I have a set of these, they are great
      http://www.supertrux.com/acatalog/Mickey_Thompson.html

I have the classics with the rim bit, they are wider than standard alloys which is good because you can then go for 35"*12.5" tyres comfortably!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
        Dunno if you fancy these -

Wolfrace Canyons. I would imagine most car accessory places should be able to get hold of them for you if you want new ones...

http://alloywheelsdirect.wolfrace.co...6-Stud%29.html

Personally I think new wheels are a bit on the pricey side given that you should be able to pick them up complete with tyres for less on fleabay but I hope the link is useful
        GOD i have been after one of those for years i have 4 but want one for a spare.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
          Hello, does anyone know where I could get some new alloy wheels from please? I think i've tried most of the UK shops but it seems i'm limited to either modular wheels which aren't bad or 22" bling which are abit
          I've tried ebay and ebay japan but i've not had much luck. Is there anywhere else I could try looking?

I'm after things like this:

or these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Any suggestions welcome
          Think i have a full set of 5 of those with a deeper offset.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
            GOD i have been after one of those for years i have 4 but want one for a spare.
            Yeah, I'd fancy one of them as a spare at some point too but they don't seem to sell individual wheels anywhere! Not that I've looked THAT hard and I haven't actually made the effort of talking to anyone at a shop about it or whatever...!

Comment

Hi what about buying a set between us and have 2 each.

Regards Hilux-Bob
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Think i have a full set of 5 of those with a deeper offset.
                Have you got any pictures of them please? Do you know where you got them from cause i'd like to get hold of 5 of them. Do they stick out from the arches at all?

Comment

Originally posted by oneidadan View Post
                  Have you got any pictures of them please? Do you know where you got them from cause i'd like to get hold of 5 of them. Do they stick out from the arches at all?
                  Hi i will have a look in the next couple of days, the rims make a 265/70/15 level with the arches plus i ment i am willing to sell them.

Regards Bob
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Hi what about buying a set between us and have 2 each.

Regards Hilux-Bob
                    Definitely at some point but right now would be a big no-no. Out of work at the moment and haven't got the money!

Comment

For the guys looking for the wolfrace rims....

Comment

Hi i will have a look in the next couple of days, the rims make a 265/70/15 level with the arches plus i ment i am willing to sell them.

Regards Bob
                        Oh I see, sorry I am very interested then, could you send me a picture please when you can with price, condition etc? Thanks very much

Comment

Coolio. Cheers matey!

Comment

Working...
                          X