Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it!!! Surf is here!!

Hi folks
    My wife and I picked up our Surf on Saturday! What a wicked motor! We've been driving it ever since. It's powerful, comfortable, remarkably quick, handles very well for its size and the carrying capacity is amazing. We'd only had it a few minutes and Denise was at a garden centre close to where we picked it up. Spent a fortune and it all went in the back of the Surf - I can see that this might cause problems!!
    Sorry - I'm so chuffed I almost forgot the important bit - 1997 SSR-X Limited 3.0 litre in black and silver with sunroof, rear mounted spare wheel and natty reversing mirror for slapping people who stand too close!
    I will attempt to post some photos if I can sort it out!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by s2-wolf; 7 June 2004, 22:27.
    Keith

That looks absolutely gorgeous. congrats and hope it continues to be so.

Udhi

Comment

That looks really great, hope you have many trouble free miles

Comment

what abute, youv'e got me jealous now, good luck with it,
        BIG D
        ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE,

Comment

Yuck,

Oh dear, WHAT a shame,

You have my sympathy !

It's

It's

Clean

WHERE'S the MUD ???????

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Very nice motor,congratulations,happy Surfing.
            Powered by ????

Comment

Looks even more impressive when you lose the silly little parking mirror. I know it is probably an optical illusion but it looks wider from the front once its gone and you can get a natty bonnet guard to stop all the nasty bugs squishing up the paintwork.

Enjoy !!!!!!
              Attached Files
              Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by s2-wolf
                Hi folks
                My wife and I picked up our Surf on Saturday! What a wicked motor! We've been driving it ever since. It's powerful, comfortable, remarkably quick, handles very well for its size and the carrying capacity is amazing. We'd only had it a few minutes and Denise was at a garden centre close to where we picked it up. Spent a fortune and it all went in the back of the Surf - I can see that this might cause problems!!
                Sorry - I'm so chuffed I almost forgot the important bit - 1997 SSR-X Limited 3.0 litre in black and silver with sunroof, rear mounted spare wheel and natty reversing mirror for slapping people who stand too close!
                congrats looks like a beuty have you enjoyed working out all the goodies yet i bet theres plenty to play with. goodies that is!!!!!!
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Hi folks
                  Very nice and your house is too.......I HATE YOU!! (only yoking)
                  Happy Surfing guys.

Comment

Hi folks
                    hey, nice truck buddy and welcome to the 'funny farm'.
                    i used to be a warewolf...................... ..... but i'm alright nooooooooowwwwwwwwwhhhh.

see ya'll
                    Planty

Comment

Nice one Keith, they do look good when they are all new and shiny,but they look even better with a bit of MUDon them.

WARNING WARNING

I just spotted where you live???????

Be careful if you leave it out in the open around your town cos there is a Bloke and his Moll wot live near you who will perloin parts off it with a 9 inch GRINDERand then claim it fell off in their hands.

sumo.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Thats a really nice surf - an the best colour too!!! (Mine a Black 2nd gen)

Make sure you give us a toot and a wave if you see us!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

niceeeeee

wicked in black m8 enjoy it
                          black n tan
                          black n tan
                          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

That has got to be one of the best I have seen . As a non Surf owner I am totally independant of any preference of model , spec , cc , or gen . But that would have to be my choice , if I had one .

Now GET IT DIRTY.

Rick
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                            X