dont want to rip anyone off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont want to rip anyone off

Help from all the wise please, Thinking of parting with the surf and getting a 3.0 but dont want to rip anybody off. Put it in local for £600ono (think thats fair?)have put spares or repair since its not the prettiest truck around and there is a few niggly bits nothing serious on the upside is it is taxed till may and test till december. Now my concern is what is the lowest i should go and what if when they come and maybe buy then they drive off and something happens I dont like selling cars always worry but dislike confrontation as well.Any advice appreiciated.
    Me........... NEVER

£600 sounds more than fair to me. Some would pay that for a non-runner. When it comes to selling it, just answer any questions truthfully and don't get stroppy if they don't want it and you'll be fine.

What's wrong with the truck that's making you sell it cheap? Is it burgundy?

Comment

I wouldn't drop no lower than that.If anything i would of put it up for about £750.They have gone for a lot more on ebay than £750 just as breakers with blown heads.Basically the buyer is buying as seen and as long as it states no known faults then you are ok.Don't worry about it to much
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

No not burgandy heard that makes them faster could of bumped price its blue with silver bits. it was my first surf been an experience to say the least but now i want more so 3.0 it is.Never get stroppy over selling if they want it great if not someone will eventually.
        Me........... NEVER

Comment

If the paint and trim are fairly clean with no damage then give it a damn good valet and polish, jetwash the underside and put it up for £900. A good clean working 2.4 should easily get £800.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            I wouldn't drop no lower than that.If anything i would of put it up for about £750.They have gone for a lot more on ebay than £750 just as breakers with blown heads.Basically the buyer is buying as seen and as long as it states no known faults then you are ok.Don't worry about it to much
            Rich what would a lifted 5" 2nd gen on good 33" muds make as a breaker?
            Running but pressure in system so gasket at best or head at worse.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Rich what would a lifted 5" 2nd gen on good 33" muds make as a breaker?
              Running but pressure in system so gasket at best or head at worse.
              If i was buying then i would say about £750 to £800 with all the goodies.You may get a little more at a push.If you got the room to break it then i would do that as you will get alot more back on it then that.If you wanted some prices for parts let me know and i'l pm with prices i would normally charge
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Rich
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X