One of them days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of them days

Used key to lower back window, loaded up surf with tools jumped in and started it. Pressed button to raise window nothing tried again nothing, jumped out used key in lock window goes up, tried button again nothing. Out come the tools gets meter out and starts to check wiring, an hour and ten minutes later stil no good.
    Sits in driver seat, takes a break and rolls a fag, glances at door to see window lock switch pressed down
    Depressed window lock button, now works from button fine.

Goes to mum's to do some work, now some of you will recall the fence I demolished a month or so ago.
    Well I never repaired it properly, so today I reverse up and starts to unload tools, tool box on to floor, lifts out large box, steps back, trips over tool box stumbles back onto fence. Me and box through fence into rose bush.
    Cut ankle, gashed left leg and right inside leg on nails rose bush thorns in hands and left arm. Fence panel now well and truly knackered.
    Boy am i glad todays nearly over, just go to over come the stairs to bed and forget today ever happened.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Nigel,

Today is Friday 26th ( 13 +13 = 26 ) it just had too be one of those days M8

Just in passing now that your are an expert in fencing is this a new venture ??

Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
      Nigel,

Today is Friday 26th ( 13 +13 = 26 ) it just had too be one of those days M8

Just in passing now that your are an expert in fencing is this a new venture ??

Sewerat Bob
      Fencing oh no wooden posts was bad enough but swords................

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

well, what can i say, still it could've been a lot worse - it could've been me!

it's definately one of them days you should've stayed in bed - mind you with luck like that the ceiling probably would've fallen in.

bad luck mate
        Dave

Comment

Sounds like you have been through it today (I dont mean the fence either) mate!
          Some days if you fell in a barrel of b**bs, you would come out sucking your thumb! Tomorrow can only be better.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

on the brighter side, you've taught me that i can control my tailgate window using the key!
            nice one mate!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              on the brighter side, you've taught me that i can control my tailgate window using the key!
              nice one mate!
              Glad someone prospered from my day

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                Glad someone prospered from my day
                not really, i've just ordered a cat 1 alarm system and paid an extra £80 for the back window to be controlled from the fob!!... oh well at least i'll be able to do it before i get there!!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                  nice one mate!
                  hehe a friend of mine has an '89 2LT and coudlnt figure why there was a key-barrel in his tailgate ... until he saw me lower my rear window with my key (sick) but it turns out his ignition key is different to the original

Comment

Working...
                  X