heated rear window SORTED at last just need to sort elec wing mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heated rear window SORTED at last just need to sort elec wing mirrors

Hi guys as i have relied on this forum alot to get my truck upto scratch i thought i would contribute.

i have been trying to sort my rear window dimister for over a year i learned to live with it but a couple of weeks ago i was getting ice on the inside which was cuasing everything else to ice up

enough was enough thought i would retrace my steps and check wiring etc all seemed fine when running continuity checks etc

by chance i was checking some fuses in the drivers footwell when i pulled one and dropped it behind the kick panel so had to pull it ot off to find anotehr fuse block holding 3 fuses one of these fuses had blown replaced and hey presto

REAR WINDOW NOW DEMISTS at last

you cant see these fuses without removing the part of trim that hold the fuse cover

thought i would make you aware if you had the same issue as im gutted thats all it was all along

another thing that needs sorted is my elec mirrors they have stopped working checked back of switch etc how do i remove the mirror glass to check the motor

also want to get the heaters hotter recently had new rad and coolant etc and was well flushed no airlocks as i have fitted the radiator bleed valve to the rad hoses suspect the matrix if clogged could it be anything else back heater is just cold

cheers again will post some pics of my nearly finished truck if your interested.
    Last edited by BAV1; 22 January 2010, 14:33.
Working...
X