Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My truck is 20 years old!

Shame its's SORN at the mo.

I know it's not the oldest one out there, but it's a bit of a milestone for a car these days....

Hopefully get it running again during the summer....
    Rob

Still working for the man!

hiya Bob and welcome back mate.Hows life with you these days and hope you get back to surfing soon
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hey stranger - nice to see you back.

Congrats to the truck for making it this far.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
        Shame its's SORN at the mo.

I know it's not the oldest one out there, but it's a bit of a milestone for a car these days....

Hopefully get it running again during the summer....
        Hi,

Mine is 20yrs old & I've only just bought it! There's hope yet.
        It's only kinky the first time...

Comment

Hey guys, yes, been away from the forum for a while, been busy working and stuff, am packing for a house move at the moment (should be in a couple of weeks), but will have to leave the surf at a mates place as no mot/tax.
          It's very annoying as it only failed the mot on two ball joints (not bad after 4 years and numerous trips through the Welsh mountains) and this ###### drip on the fuel pump shaft.
          So the surf sits waiting for time and money to refurb the fuel pump......
          so will probably be the summer I guess.

Once I move nearer to work, the surf may once again become my daily driver, as the fuel costs will be more sensible.

I know I could probably buy another surf for what it'll cost to repair this one, but she has a good engine (new stevo head) and running gear, so tis better the devil ya know I reckon.
          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
          X