friggin diffloc.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calos View Post
    It seems to me that Storm is a guy that enjoys helping people out, and this guy gets off on ripping them off, there are two ways it can play out but both have the same ending.

Give me his address, or let nature take it's course/

Either way, same outcome I recon. I've seen nothing but kindness comming from Storm, people remember that and speak of it.

And it bothers me if someone trys to spoil that. it bothers me a lot.

I should shut up and put my teeth back in.

peace
    cal
    Agreed he has tried to help me out even offered to go look at a truck for me and keep it until I could get over.
    Would be paying him a visit with some friends if i was you

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
      Back in the olden days, when a car was purchased, I always remember there being this ritual of finding a paper and pen, usually a serviette or a brown paper bag.
      Then, the person selling the car (or someone who could write) wrote on said paper something along the lines of:
      Sold as seen, Hillman Imp, Reg no. DFB 324 by Joe Honest. to mr. Buyer on 3rd January 1952.
      Then a portion of the reg doc was given to you.
      With these in hand you could then drive the thing home and hope that the oil light that came up after 200 yards was just a blip, and if you learned to get the revs right, then it didn't matter about the synchromesh not working.

What I'm saying is. If you handed over cash, then you would have a serviette or a reg doc. Therefore the car is yours.
      I still do that. Doesn't everyone?

Comment

report it stolen to the police, the truck is legally your property!... if it's seen, it'll get stopped.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          I may go up with a couple of mates who don't like friends getting ripped off and let them ask him for a refund
          I bet you could get a dozen volunteers for backup from here, without even trying. Bit far to travel for me.

Nev

Comment

If its within a couple of hours drive from me give me a shout Richard. In my job, I have LOTS of big angry friends who can be very persuasive!
            En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

i'm a weedy ginger dweeb... i'll hold the coats!

and laugh at everyone's strong words!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

If GC hadn't went and got himself banned, we could have borrowed his Cage Fighting Policeman friend?
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  If GC hadn't went and got himself banned, we could have borrowed his Cage Fighting Policeman friend?

I remember that. Twas funny.

I looked for that thread, but it's gone.
                  Last edited by slobodan; 21 January 2010, 12:19.
                  Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Stormforce The person in question has not posted on Difflock since September 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by billious View Post
                      Stormforce The person in question has not posted on Difflock since September 2007.
                      He registered in october last year and last posted i think the 01/01/10 as i went and checked
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        What a shitty site that is.
                        I posted a thread asking a guy who i bought 2 surfs from to get in touch as i got the one surf and he hasn't delivered the other like he was meant to.He don't answer the phone or reply to pm's or text so i posted on Difflock for him to get in touch or if i can have part refund.I wasn't slagging the guy off or anything and nod the ######s of admin have taken out my thread
                        What an absolute shite thing to do to someone trying to ask in a civil manner to find out whats happening

Dover the mod by any chance. First class ###. Have I told him you ask?
                        Well lets just say all I can do for over 10months on difflock is read.
                        Banned from dufferlock what a blow, not. FANNY don't even come close.
                        Last edited by yoshie; 21 January 2010, 14:02.
                        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          R Dover the mod by any chance.
                          Did he have a brother that was always on the TV after midnight?

I think his name was Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                            Did he have a brother that was always on the TV after midnight?

I think his name was Ben.

Remember him, hampton like a baby's arm holding an orange
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              Remember him, hampton like a baby's arm holding an orange
                              Aye, it was a shame having one as small as that. I felt really sorry for him.
                              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                                Aye, it was a shame having one as small as that. I felt really sorry for him.
                                But the places it used to go!

He must have been a hypnotist!

Comment

Working...
                                X