Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Management Banishment

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE BANNED MANAGEMENT

The Management of HILUX SURF forum would have it be known that they have reluctantly not been able to exclude that well known International Geordie orator , & defender of the fairer sex , currently residing somewhere on the COSTA DE CLYDE COAST from the said forum.

We have gone to extreme lengths to try & exclude said member ( or should that be said’s member ) to the extent of sending one of our most trusted MODERATORS down to Kent, all the way from Herts. ( he’s a leading member of the Herts. Mafia ) to attempt to influence the BIG MONSTER TRUCK members to organise a forum vote. This vital moderator – know as BIG TONYN -
    The unwashed – ( well he will be by the time he comes back from Kent ) has at great expense
    ( to the forum) offered to carryout this difficult task, with one major proviso, he must not be farther than 5 minutes from a local PC World, so he can still keep in contact with the MANAGEMENT on his progress.

The MANAGEMENT has insisted that Shelly sits in the passengers seat & navigates, because unless said moderator is with the GREAT ONE KOI greenlaning he gets lost when driving outside of HERTS.

As part of a two pronged attack on said dissident located on the Clyde Coast, we will be issuing instructions for the ROYAL HIGHLAND LOCH NESSIE CLAN REGIMENT to
    mobilise & be on standby. The highly trained clan members from the depths of some of our finest highland cities in Scotland ( Lairg / Broadford / Tiree ) to name but three, will join forces with the lowland elements from Dumfries / Annan / Carlisle & Edinburgh ( we have for this exercise included the English from Carlisle ) to support there Highland brothers, in a pincer movement into Ayrshire. This attack will be co-ordinated by THE MANAGEMENT, at a pre-arranged time & date.

The SCOUSER BRIGADE will be held in reserve at Tebay Services on the M6 north bound, this highly mobile brigade will be under the command of the OH GREAT LN 130 IMPORTER CHIEF. This brigade who are highly mobile & ready to strike anywhere in the north of the country – should said dissident try to move south & evade the ROYAL HIGHLAND CLAN
    The Scouser Brigade using there highly mobile & swift LN 130’s fitted with the world
    re-nouned 2.4 l diesel engine, will be supported by the DURHAM & NORTHUMBERLAND LIGHT FUSSILERS – CYLIDER HEAD REPAIR SQUADRON.

The exact time on date for this action will only be known by THE MANAGEMENT, who once they can locate the CLYDE RIVER on a map, which is a problem because their maps only go as far as Watford, above that the maps just show wilderness & beasties.

However at a recent top secret meeting THE MANAGEMENT have provisionally decided on Tuesday 7th Oct as a possible attack date, this would allow time for HERTS MAFIA & NORTHANTS GALLAP supported by the MIDLANDS / WELSH RECON PATROL to souse out the terrain. In addition they have called up the DUBLIN / KILDARE LIGHT HORSE to surround Dublin airport in case said dissident tries to escape on holiday

Failure to apprehend said dissident on 7th Oct, the DUBLIN / KILDARE / Co MEATH LIGHT HORSE are to await his return on Saturday Oct 18th & apprehend him, after which he is to be frog matched to a local black nectar bar & interrogated using the assistance of the said black nectar, members of the Light Horse will ensure that the said dissidents nectar is not poisoned by carrying out sampling.

After this interrogation said dissident namely SEWERAT BOB will be for ever banned to the shores of the Clyde River, never to post messages on the GREAT & HOLY OF HOLY HILUX SURF FORUM.

Three cheers for the makers : Hip Hip Hooray for Toyota, Hip Hip Hooray for Toyota, Hip Hip Hooray for Toyota,

Post Anonymouse by SEWERAT BOB
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

BoB
    Whatever that is you are smoking I could use some down here
    Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Great :-)

That was FANTASTIC Bob

It Just wouldn't be the same without you around
      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
        BoB
        Whatever that is you are smoking I could use some down here
        Keith
        and a bottle of what ever he's drinking.

PS we get lost in Herts thats why we find so many short cuts ooops sorry greenlanes across the fields.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
          That was FANTASTIC Bob

It Just wouldn't be the same without you around
          I second that motion, the tears are running down my back and my kids want the smilies
          Theres a safe house in suffolk you can use, the Herts maffia dont know how to get this far East.

sumo.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              I second that motion, the tears are running down my back and my kids want the smilies
              Theres a safe house in suffolk you can use, the Herts maffia dont know how to get this far East.

sumo.
              Oh yes they do!!!. Used to live in that other well known eastern Province just next door - Norfolk. There is nowher that is to far for the herts Mafia. We know how to make a drama out of a crisis.

You can run but you can't hide.

Anyway Bob good to have you back on form, Think you must have completely depleted the whole World Wide Web of Smilies for the next 3 years.

Cheers

Comment

From the South East Manor we'll organise a pincer movement, with weaponry historical to our predecessors, the extremely light but highly effective white hand bag incorporating high capacity reloading lipstick and buy one get one free peroxide sachet.

These will be designated to all women recruits and by international depol have their names changed to Tracy or Sharron (codenames: Trace, Shaz or Shazza), so as to confuse the enemy if captured.

Blondes will be given no name, as it is extremely unlikely that they will remember it !!

Stilleto heels ARE compulsory footwear at all times. White is preffered so as to camouflage with standard issue handbag, again blondes will be given black

All male recruits will be issued with chunky 4 carat gold plated name bracelets, which are highly effective to warn others off their patch when hanging visible from a drivers window.

Essex Issue baseball caps will be worn back to front at all times, and at the command, all follically challenged men will drop to their knees (BLONDES YOU DO NOT DO THIS BIT) bend their heads at a 45 degree angle to the sun and blind the oncoming enemy. In the event of rain, polish said barnet to a high gloss finish.

Male recruits will recognised as "a geezer"
                Female recruits will be recognised as " a right good salt"

Be careful out there and keep'em peeled
                Last edited by Fieldsy; 27 September 2003, 16:13.

Comment

Don't forget to issue the Shazzas with see through blouses, and black "Hello boys" Playtex bras to wear under them. The geezers must also be tatooed with the motto of the Essex Regiment.

"'Ere John you lookin' at my bird!"

The regimental march will be either, Two pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, or, Hello John got a new motor?.

John "Innit"
                  http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

@Silver Surfer,

now ya cookin' m8

but you must have met the posh ones, cos I ain't seen any with bra's yet and most of 'em had the tatoo instead

Comment

Working...
                    X