No announcement yet.

Yay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might get another surf again now there's someone I trust to fix it. And use all my fuel, and leave weird junk in the back when I pick it up, and.....

Good news Tony. Let me know if you want to put a planning application in on your place in the future and need my magical powers of bullsh1t again.
    Last edited by Sancho; 18 January 2010, 23:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      You may have a visitor soon

Where was it again?

be a dam sight easier to drive the freakin thing to you an stay down there a few days.

Good news btw
      The way I'm going at moment I'll be racing you down there

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
        The way I'm going at moment I'll be racing you down there
        What's happened?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Need to replace rear bearings (got some halfshafts ready courtesy of mr Bio)
          At least one set of Bronze bushes and possible front bearing but will be doing both. and offside ball joints from look of it.

All doable by myself if I had the time and strength back in my hands, but still buggered just putting a screw in the wall to be honest.

Can't wait for the quacks to finish on them found out I may have to have further op on Left hand as it seems they "may have"damaged the tendon to my thumb

Comment

Good news on the workshop.
            We have a small unit for boat stuff but sadly not big enough for our truck. My garage is the overflow for more boat stuff, so I'm putting ours back together in my mums garage.
            Fond memories of building work at this time of the year, mud with everything, no heating, no money, no completion in sight........6 years on, I still haven't got beyond a concrete finish for the hallway.

Comment

great news tony,just make sure they can still delivery pizza.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

That's Brilliant news Tony.
                Good Luck n I look forward to dropping in again hopefully not for repairs just Mods n a Cuppa ...haha

There's always a Payback .. Ya just don't know where n ya never know when !!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                X